By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Sonic The Hedgehog - Official Trailer

I thought Eggman was his name? The only thing I know about Sonic is Sonic X so inform please.

Sonic looks terrible. Pikachu in DP kept the modern design charm and made it work with looking realistic. Sonic just failed on all fronts. And whats with taking animated characters and making them work with cops or solve a crime for the plot? It's been so overdone. At least Space Jam did something different.

Around the Network

Judging from that trailer alone, that movie looks to be so bad that it can actually be kind of good, if you know what I mean. At least worth a laugh from how bad it is.

And that Sonic looks to be a foot too tall.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Looks like complete shit...

... yet I'll probably go and see it.

Jim Carrey is the only thing stopping me from saying this movie looks like complete trash.

With that said, this movie is trash.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

CaptainExplosion said:
Xxain said:

Sonic Spinball was an outsourced(no involvement from Sonic Team) title based on the American cartoon.

Alright, but you didn't have to insult me before.

Bipolar was not meant to insult you. It was meant to point out how completely flip flop you were being.

Around the Network

Its exciting to see video game movies get a big budget for a change though.

John2290 said:
Xxain said:
wow..uummm. I am not turned off to it. .... I thought it looked fine.

Are you a furry by any chance?

I have to give credit where credit is due: This was actually very funny! 

The design doesn't bother me at all. That shouldn't affect the script too much and it shouldn't be the determining factor on whether or not the movie is good or bad.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Live action Sonic design is just hot garbage. Movie could still be pretty funny though. I'll of course never see this in a movie theatre.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Thank God we have Sanic to save us...

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)