Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay

Last edited by curl-6 - on 18 April 2019

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Looks good, still on the fence about which version I'll get.

Looks great, but i've many games to finish, so I'll pass. :/

Last edited by Shikamo - on 17 April 2019

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Looks good! And it runs at 60 (I'm told)!

looks good, but the rumored 20gb day oen download I will pass.

Around the Network

I'm not into fighting games, but technically speaking the results here look pretty damn solid for a PS4-to-Switch conversion running at 60fps. Very much looking forward to DF's analysis.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series X will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

pikashoe said:

Why would you choose switch version over ps4 or xbox version? The only reason you would choose a switch version game over ps4 and xbox is portability but the pad on switch is awful when it comes to fighting games so i dont think you would play this game much portable 

Last edited by Pinkie_pie - on 17 April 2019

They've done a great port, but fighting games outside of Smash don't do anything for me anymore. Hopefully this does well though

Looks sharp! MK finally back on Nintendo.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Pinkie_pie said:
pikashoe said:

Why would you choose switch version over ps4 or xbox version? The only reason you would choose a switch version game over ps4 and xbox is portability

That's not the only reason. Some people own a Switch but not a PS4 or an Xbox One.

There are also cases where the Switch version has exclusive features, like Starfox and the Arwing in Starlink, or gyro aiming s some multiplat shooters.