By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay

CaptainExplosion said:

SKMBlake said:
Great visual effects, I'll definitly buy it.

And please, stop calling it a port, it's was confirmed to be a Switch specific version made by other developers simoultaniously to the PS4/Xbox versions

It was?

Yes.

The game was developped by Shiver Studios, not NetherRealm:

“We’re actually not developing it in house; it’s being developed by Shiver Studios. They’re developing it at the same time as us so it’s sort of a co-development. There is no lead SKU.”

Around the Network
Shiken said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Why would you choose switch version over ps4 or xbox version? The only reason you would choose a switch version game over ps4 and xbox is portability but the pad on switch is awful when it comes to fighting games so i dont think you would play this game much portable 

Git gud?

I am getting the Switch version over PS4 pro due to portability.  Guess your own feelings do not equate to the needs of everyone huh?

Of course you would but not because of its portability. If there was a wii u version you would get that over the ps4 version too. Im surprised you even bought a ps4

⚠️ WARNED: Flaming  ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 23 April 2019

Evilms said:

Very big diffrence with others consoles.

More screens direct feed for docked mode here : https://imgur.com/a/xYmInNR#RfLOVK1

Having Played the game today I will definiately say that the switch pictures of Cassie is not accurate. I would say it is closer to the PS4 pictures. Not the pro

Had the game pre-installed last night (PS4 Pro) and played for about 90 minutes, getting through most of the tutorials. Still haven't done a regular match yet, but I am surprised at how much tech there is in this game. I played a bit of MKX on PS Now the past week, but I never did the tutorials so I didn't understand all the options.

It seems like quite a complicated game. Am I supposed to just pick one character and focus on him/her because it would take ages for me to remember how to play each character separately and to learn their combos.

Pinkie_pie said:
Shiken said:

Git gud?

I am getting the Switch version over PS4 pro due to portability.  Guess your own feelings do not equate to the needs of everyone huh?

Of course you would but not because of its portability. If there was a wii u version you would get that over the ps4 version too. Im surprised you even bought a ps4

I don't know you very well but looking at your recent post history suggests that you aren't the most credible, unbiased person out there. What's your deal?

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
pikashoe said:
Looks good, still on the fence about which version I'll get.

Why would you choose switch version over ps4 or xbox version? The only reason you would choose a switch version game over ps4 and xbox is portability but the pad on switch is awful when it comes to fighting games so i dont think you would play this game much portable 

Unless it's just a god awful port I always choose switch over PS4 and Xb1. I get a lot of use out of portability and the switch doesn't have any drawbacks in regards to controller options and local multiplayer unlike older handhelds

Pinkie_pie said:
Shiken said:

Git gud?

I have zero multiplats on my WiiU, but sure ok, keep pretending that you know me just because I am a Sony fan that likes Switch more than PS4.  😘

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Attiq said:
Evilms said:

Very big diffrence with others consoles.

More screens direct feed for docked mode here : https://imgur.com/a/xYmInNR#RfLOVK1

Having Played the game today I will definiately say that the switch pictures of Cassie is not accurate. I would say it is closer to the PS4 pictures. Not the pro

Interesting. Figured something was up because those two pictures looked too weird. Still though, maybe the big patch has something to do with it (if that’s out yet).

Gameplay starts at 1:08