By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gaming Griefs : do you hate it when...

SvennoJ said:
I hate it when I can't start GT Sport anymore because I saved too many videos. Insufficient disk space to start application, wtf. And indeed, GT Sport now needs at least 80GB free for the tiniest patch and it takes 25 minutes to copy the entire application after a 10 sec download of the patch.

I dont bother with GT because the cars sound wack, forza does something right

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Just get an external, or install one of these into your PS4. https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAD5G6Z45936

Why would you need 60gb for a 5gb patch?

kirby007 said:
SvennoJ said:
I hate it when I can't start GT Sport anymore because I saved too many videos. Insufficient disk space to start application, wtf. And indeed, GT Sport now needs at least 80GB free for the tiniest patch and it takes 25 minutes to copy the entire application after a 10 sec download of the patch.

GT does a lot more right

Sport mode is very addictive, I've been playing it almost every day since release, with breaks for God of War, Spiderman and RDR2.

I don't really have the sound on though, usually have the tv playing next to it.

SvennoJ said:
kirby007 said:

GT does a lot more right

Sport mode is very addictive, I've been playing it almost every day since release, with breaks for God of War, Spiderman and RDR2.

I don't really have the sound on though, usually have the tv playing next to it.

That explains alot a bug sounding like a skyline just doesnt cut it for me

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

That explains alot a bug sounding like a skyline just doesnt cut it for me

Who plays racing games for the engine sounds... They sound fine on my amp, but vroom vroom, not as interesting as for example indiana jones, on now.

This is why

I respect you racing well, but as a tuning admirer irl sound is a thing. A civic isnt a range rover. Most f1 fans would agree that sound is pretty imporant

It is my biggest gripe with current generation of gaming. Forced Install/Download, than forced day 1 update because developer do not know how to ship a finished product. I just want to play the damn game, not stare at percentage screen.

When I first got my PS4 I had this happen 1 time. But now I have a 2TB internal and 4GB external so that’s no longer an issue. And I delete any disc-based games that I won’t be playing again. Most my disc-based stuff gets sold to Gamestop after I complete them.

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

wow thank god I don't have a PS4 then.
Would happen to me all the time, since I've got enough space issues already with about 4TB of installed games. That would basically force me to leave 50GB-100GB unused just incase there are updates. I usually have sub 10GB available....

Last edited by Barozi - on 14 April 2019