By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Tulsi Gabbard has more than 40,000 unique donors

Should Tulsi Gabbard at the debate stage?

Tulsi for President! 6 28.57%

Sure, we need her voice against war. 10 47.62%

No, her views are damaging! 2 9.52%

Not sure we need to hear her. 0 0%

Who is this again? 3 14.29%

Total:21

She's a well needed voice of reason for the Democrat debate stage, but that's probably why the establishment shuns and discredits her.

Don't know how far she'll make it but this news greatly pleases me.

Around the Network

haxxiy said:
I like her. People were being hysterical with the whole Assad thing.

But man, these debates are going to be full to the brim with candidates, and even more useless than they already are at making the undecided voters pick one.

Basically she is smeared for being thorough enough to travel to Syria herself to learn first hand what the war means for the people. people staying in the US and commenting the war from safe and afar are in no trouble for being connected to Assad.

And we will see how the format for the debates are. Seemingly if too many candidates qualify there will be two debates and the candidates will be appointed to the evenings randomly.

That would be lame AF, because either you're going to separate popular contenders that everyone would prefer to see debating (say, Biden and Bernie) or lump together the nobodies in one of the two nights and they get dismal audiences.

But, like I said, they aren't really important. Nowadays, more than ever, it seems the debates are like this rope of hope that the least popular contenders and their supporters cling to, and actually sway very few people. Unless someone says something really stupid like "slavery was good" or the like.

Last edited by haxxiy - on 28 March 2019

She is a lunatic. Makes Trump look like a foreign policy mastermind in comparison.

morenoingrato said:
She is a lunatic. Makes Trump look like a foreign policy mastermind in comparison.

Staying out of other country's affairs, not installing oppressive dictators, not rigging their elections, or destabilizing other nations is a crazy concept? Since when? 

It's time we stop acting as the world's police - killing millions of innocents, thousands of US troops, and spending countless billions on war. 

Not that I'm for total isolationism but jesus it's time we start choosing our battles a bit more carefully or we'll simply stretch ourselves too thin.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

SpokenTruth said:
She keeps solidifying her place every week as my primary choice for 2020.

Really like what i have seen from her,hope she stands a chance.

Around the Network
coolbeans said:

I donated to her campaign. It's a bit sad that Yang can accrue more donors at a shorter timespan with a platform of "free money" and Gabbard can for taking aim at the military industrial complex. (EDIT: that isn't to say he shouldn't be on debate stage either)

Yang started his campaign in 2017, he had over a year more time than Tulsi to get his money.

I just donated to her campaign.

Proud to be a Californian.

darkenergy said:

And apparently your donation is working:

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
darkenergy said:

And apparently your donation is working:

Great, that means she's almost at the necessary 65k for entering the debates.

I just donated another dollar just for my support for her. Also she needs 1,566 more as of April 6. WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Proud to be a Californian.