By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Rab said:

Polls of Democrat voters has shown there is a dislike of Kamala Harris, the Democrat brand has diminished amongst voters, there is little enthusiasm around the brand as the Dems are seen as not doing enough and tone deaf to the plights of the people

The Dems have targeted race and gender and NOT competence as the most important reason to hire someone, "vote blue no matter who" is killing the party that should be all about polices like M4A   

After a historical advantage in the senate, the do nothing Dems will be done in the 2022 midterms due to their uninspiring leadership, that even its voters want to distance themselves from   

The Dems are currently pushing what would be one of the biggest and most important bills of our lifetime, and it looks like they have a chance of getting it passed in some form. While I understand frustrations regarding the speed of Washington, implications that they are just sitting on their hands waiting for 2022 are nonsense, and implying that any of this has to do with race and gender or "Vote Blue" is baffling. 

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Rab said:

Polls of Democrat voters has shown there is a dislike of Kamala Harris, the Democrat brand has diminished amongst voters, there is little enthusiasm around the brand as the Dems are seen as not doing enough and tone deaf to the plights of the people

The Dems have targeted race and gender and NOT competence as the most important reason to hire someone, "vote blue no matter who" is killing the party that should be all about polices like M4A   

After a historical advantage in the senate, the do nothing Dems will be done in the 2022 midterms due to their uninspiring leadership, that even its voters want to distance themselves from   

The Dems are currently pushing what would be one of the biggest and most important bills of our lifetime, and it looks like they have a chance of getting it passed in some form. While I understand frustrations regarding the speed of Washington, implications that they are just sitting on their hands waiting for 2022 are nonsense, and implying that any of this has to do with race and gender or "Vote Blue" is baffling. 

I hope you are right, and we get to see a lot of positive changes, one area I'm really worried about is getting policies passed that deal with climate change, it appears Dem senator Joe Manchin is backing the fossil fuel industry, he could really throw a spanner in the works, also the parliamentarian could be a real problem with some of the more progressive policies, polls do show that voters aren't that thrilled with the Dem leadership right now, hopefully they pull through with this massive bill  

Marjorie Greene displays new levels of sociopathy, laughing maniacally about her constituents dying.

TallSilhouette said:

Marjorie Greene displays new levels of sociopathy, laughing maniacally about her constituents dying.

I thought I heard Skeletor laughing when she cracked up there...

TallSilhouette said:

I love how she threw in the whole HiPPA rights in a pure show of ignorance on what HIPPA is.  As for the laugh, I though the question should have been more serious since the reporter threw in the skinny people line which I scratched my head about.  Anyway, no matter how ignorant this women is, she has a strong following which always boggle my mind.

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Rab said:

Isn't this just the same ignorance we see all the time when it comes to each party.  Why would anyone believe anything gets done fast in a 2 party system where they are pretty much polar opposites in political agenda.  As to this video, well YT talk heads really looking for hits more than anything else.  If there is nothing really going on, you go find something.

Shontel Brown the Est Dem supported candidate for the upcoming Ohio elections against the popular Progressive Dem Nina Turner was uncovered using fake applause at her rally event 

Nina Turner is a strong advocate for M4A, including much stronger action on the Climate Crisis which fly's in the face of the Establishment Dems of Biden/Hillary that support the watered down policies of Shontel Brown, fortunately so far Nina is clearly ahead by far in the polls with Dem voters 

See where this goes, Brown having such strong backing of the Establishment big hitters like Hillary Clinton, even though Turner is popular with Dem Voters, this concerted effort by the Est Dems (backed by Est Media like CNN) may put Nina Turner in a difficult position in the Ohio race       

Last edited by Rab - on 27 July 2021

Rep Senator Adam Kinzinger is one of the last Republicans left taking responsibility for January 6, the incredibly worrying/sad thing is, he is almost alone :/ 

The GOP have become a partly that looks to Conspiracy Movements and the toxic governance of its people   

Rab said:

Rep Senator Adam Kinzinger is one of the last Republicans left taking responsibility for January 6, the incredibly worrying/sad thing is, he is almost alone :/ 

The GOP have become a partly that looks to Conspiracy Movements and the toxic governance of its people.

I believe many republican lawmakers do not realize in the slightest yet how big the can of worms truly is that they're unleashing. They are so dead-set at stopping and harming the democrats in every which way that they don't see the fallout of what they're doing, really as if they were wearing blinkers.

Rab said:

Shontel Brown the Est Dem supported candidate for the upcoming Ohio elections against the popular Progressive Dem Nina Turner was uncovered using fake applause at her rally event 

Nina Turner is a strong advocate for M4A, including much stronger action on the Climate Crisis which fly's in the face of the Establishment Dems of Biden/Hillary that support the watered down policies of Shontel Brown, fortunately so far Nina is clearly ahead by far in the polls with Dem voters 

See where this goes, Brown having such strong backing of the Establishment big hitters like Hillary Clinton, even though Turner is popular with Dem Voters, this concerted effort by the Est Dems (backed by Est Media like CNN) may put Nina Turner in a difficult position in the Ohio race       

I think the real news here is you found a Dimwit Discount David Pakman channel, except his content is trivial outrage bait.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.