By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

They sure showed that guy peaceful protesting. Keep supporting and burn America to the ground.

Around the Network
Jicale said:

They sure showed that guy peaceful protesting. Keep supporting and burn America to the ground.

When you chase people with a Machete, you pose an imminent threat to their life.

Last edited by Otter - on 31 May 2020

Black Lives Matter. These protests are valid. And if you disagree then you're part of the problem. We're done with the bs.

Valdney said:
I can’t wait to see president Trump win another term. He is the greatest president of my life time. His patriotism is contagious!!

I think he won't win this time. This will not calm down until he leaves office. The left will do everything they can until he leaves, specially now he wants to fight against social media and is being censored. 

Also I think there is a big chance he will be the last republican president in a veeeeery long time now voting will be allowed by mail.

The media, of course, will rejoice. 

Last edited by tsogud - on 31 May 2020

Around the Network
tsogud said:

Black Lives Matter. These protests are valid. And if you disagree then you're part of the problem. We're done with the bs.

The opposite, actually. From what I've seen at least 2 people have been killed so far. If you're for these riots then you're pro-murder. That makes you the problem! To "protest" a murder by murdering 2 more people is so idiotic and hypocritical that's it completely ridiculous that anybody could possibly think it's "just". It's not. Killing more people isn't how you respond to somebody being killed.

Last edited by Ka-pi96 - on 31 May 2020

Also what woke/sjw people cannot understand is that "protests" like this are actually bad for their cause. It just creates MORE division, it just creates MORE racism, and are just reinforcing the stereotypes that white supremacists use all the time. In the end it's bad for black people as whole. It's bad for towns full of black people today that are already poor and need investment. It baffles me how black politicians, Hollywood actors and music starts can't come forward and try to make people stop doing it.
Today a lot more people have access to alternative internet channels showing EXACTLY what is going on instead of relying on media images. People that are racists today will definitely not change their views, while at the same time all of this just proves their point will be used as a weapon to convince people in the future.

tsogud said:

The protests are valid. The rioting, arson, and looting is not.

KLAMarine said:
tsogud said:

The protests are valid. The rioting, arson, and looting is not.

Agreed. Protesting is totally justified. But the moment it became violent the "protesters" became the bad guys.

The worst part is that they probably don't even give a shit about the guy that died or the reason the protest started in the first place. They just want an excuse to break things and hurt people.

Ka-pi96 said:
tsogud said:

The opposite, actually. From what I've seen at least 2 people have been killed so far. If you're for these riots then you're pro-murder. That makes you the problem! To "protest" a murder by murdering 2 more people is so idiotic and hypocritical that's it completely ridiculous that anybody could possibly think it's "just". It's not. Killing more people isn't how you respond to somebody being killed.

Proving my point.

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. Of these demonstrations started off peacefully but the moment paramilitary officers came they antagonized the protesters and started the violence. If you're not for protesting racial injustice then you're PART OF THE PROBLEM. You're not an ally and you never were. Black people and POC have been killed day in and day out in cold blood since the founding of America. We've tried our peaceful protests of police brutality, we've tried it every goddamn Sunday with Colin Kaepernick. It has resulted in vilification from the right and has fallen on deaf ears in the neoliberal wing of the Democratic party. NOTHING HAS CHANGED. About 300 years later America still is as gross and racist as ever, people are just good at hiding it.

"A riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear?" - Dr. MLK Jr.