By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Donald Trump's walk of shame. Like the song says: he's a creep, he's a wiener, and he doesn't belong anywhere near world-stage politics.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

CNN viewers REVOLT after journalist correctly says 'Biden is a flawed candidate'

It's too late for buyers remorse now. The country has made its bed with these flawed choices

If you ever needed a reason to know why someone like Trump could be dangerous this is the reason why.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-kid-aides-argue-joking-slowing-coronavirus-testing/story?id=71404943

Because testing appears to hurt his image, Trump would slow down testing to make himself look better. I know this would be twisted by the people who trust Trump and I would love to see their stance. Before Trump made this claim, everyone came out to say he was joking, but they should have learned by now that you have to wait for Trump to either double down on something stupid or back down before you go to defense since he is just not smart enough to understand the implications of his words.

So this is pretty big news. In his opening statement, an AUSA involved in the Stone case is testifying to the influence of political pressure in the handling of this case. How can anyone consider Trump a "law and order" president, when he is blatantly defiling out Justice system?

https://judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/zelinsky_opening_statement_hjc.pdf?utm_campaign=4024-519

RolStoppable said:
Machiavellian said:
If you ever needed a reason to know why someone like Trump could be dangerous this is the reason why.
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-kid-aides-argue-joking-slowing-coronavirus-testing/story?id=71404943

Because testing appears to hurt his image, Trump would slow down testing to make himself look better. I know this would be twisted by the people who trust Trump and I would love to see their stance. Before Trump made this claim, everyone came out to say he was joking, but they should have learned by now that you have to wait for Trump to either double down on something stupid or back down before you go to defense since he is just not smart enough to understand the implications of his words.

What's really dangerous is the constant scrunity that Trump is confronted with, where people are so eager to twist Trump's statements into something bad that a large portion of the American population might end up believing that Trump isn't a good fit for the position of president of the United States.

Get a grip. If Americans don't vote Trump into office for a second term, then we'll be stuck with a senile old democrat whose babbling is incoherent and inconsistent day after day after day.

Hmmm, so are you agreeing with the President on slowing down testing because I basically did not understand where you are going.  Where is the twist here.  If anything people who tried to be Trump whispers after he made these statements were the one twisting his words as we see he meant exactly what he stated during his campaign.  

As to constant scrutiny, give me a break.  Every president is subjected to the same scrutiny.  If a person isn't ready to have every last decision questioned then the president job isn't for them.  This crybaby mentality that somehow Trump is treated different needs to stop.  He gets more attention because he craves it.  He is the only president who use Twitter to do policy, who speak without thinking and sounds like a complete idiot most of the times.  Trump was never fit for the position, he never served in any government role and his ability to lead is in serious question.

Last but not least if we have 2 senile old people going for the job then why should anyone continue to idiocy of the current one.  I do not know who is worst but continuing to vote these old broken down people into power is something I definitely can agree should change.

Around the Network

This is how far the bar has been lowered.

https://youtu.be/OlR83Y_HWEk

TallSilhouette said:

When you make a joke on something so trivial such as drinking with two hands, what did you expect?

Snoopy said:
TallSilhouette said:

When you make a joke on something so trivial such as drinking with two hands, what did you expect?

For the most powerful man in the world to just let that shit go. 

Looks like Republicans are ramping up their efforts of fighting against democracy by keeping as many people as possible from voting. Someone remind me again how that country can be considered a democracy?

If that shit happened here there would be an immediate investigation and a looming ban on the whole party for anti-democratic ideology.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

RolStoppable said:
Machiavellian said:

Hmmm, so are you agreeing with the President on slowing down testing because I basically did not understand where you are going.  Where is the twist here.  If anything people who tried to be Trump whispers after he made these statements were the one twisting his words as we see he meant exactly what he stated during his campaign.  

As to constant scrutiny, give me a break.  Every president is subjected to the same scrutiny.  If a person isn't ready to have every last decision questioned then the president job isn't for them.  This crybaby mentality that somehow Trump is treated different needs to stop.  He gets more attention because he craves it.  He is the only president who use Twitter to do policy, who speak without thinking and sounds like a complete idiot most of the times.  Trump was never fit for the position, he never served in any government role and his ability to lead is in serious question.

Last but not least if we have 2 senile old people going for the job then why should anyone continue to idiocy of the current one.  I do not know who is worst but continuing to vote these old broken down people into power is something I definitely can agree should change.

It's pretty obvious that doing less testing would make you find less new cases, so right now the Trump administration is looking bad because it's doing too good of a job in this current crisis. The twisting is all about spinning this good job into something negative, i.e. claims that Trump and his administration hasn't handled this crisis well when the truth is that they've been doing better than every other country in the world.

Stop calling me a crybaby or I'll run to the mods of this forum and beg them to take care of you.

Voting Trump is the better course of action because it pisses off all the dems in this country.

Lol, he stated he told his administration to slow down testing.  Think about this one sec and stop defending stupid crap.  Its stupid to tell your administration to slow testing because it makes you look bad.  Its irresponsible to the welfare of the US citizens for him to think about himself instead of the welfare of its citizens.  Its damn near treasous for him to put himself before the welfare of its citizens.  Only an idiot would make that statement and its why every one of his people jump to say he was making a joke because even they knew how stupid it was but here you are defending it.....

Lol, if you feel you are a crybaby then thats on you since I never refereed to you in person.  Since I already feel you are pulling my chain, I am willing to play along.