By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Official 2020 US Election: Democratic Party Discussion

Bofferbrauer2 said:
uran10 said:

I think you're naive. Warren has been going after Bernie in the dirtiest of ways and the fact that she agrees with everyone on this shows clear as day where she stands. I'm not sure how you still believe Warren would work with Bernie when she's been siding with the corporate wing more and more.

I think you're too negative when it comes to Warren.

She has attacked Bernie, that's for sure, but guess what? She has attacked everybody, and most other candidates got much more and harsher attacks from her. She's trying to dig up her own path, and to do so, she has to pass through Bernie, too. But she kept most of her furor for other candidates, as Bloomberg felt very well last night.

I think you're being naive when it comes to Warren. When someone shows you who they are believe them, and she's shown me and the world that she's a snake. You don't do a he says she says accusing your friend of being sexist. The worst part is, she's a pathological liar, whose lied to advance her career all her life, yet somehow people still have faith in her. She's accused Bernie of having a super pac and claimed only she and Amy don't (she actually has 1). She's taken that dirty money all her life and only stopped once she decided to run for president. They've already invested in her and she'll be paying them back at some point and if you think that paying back the corporations isn't stabbing Bernie in the back and giving someone else the nomination if possible you're either naive, or not paying attention to how Warren moves.

I also don't want Warren in Bernie's administration and I'm not the only one. Even folks like the Humanist Report and Secular Talk who liked Warren have (finally) come around to her being the snake she is. So no, I'm not being too negative when it comes to Warren. She has HUGE RED FLAGS.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
uran10 said:

I think you're naive. Warren has been going after Bernie in the dirtiest of ways and the fact that she agrees with everyone on this shows clear as day where she stands. I'm not sure how you still believe Warren would work with Bernie when she's been siding with the corporate wing more and more.

I think you're too negative when it comes to Warren.

She has attacked Bernie, that's for sure, but guess what? She has attacked everybody, and most other candidates got much more and harsher attacks from her. She's trying to dig up her own path, and to do so, she has to pass through Bernie, too. But she kept most of her furor for other candidates, as Bloomberg felt very well last night.

@Mnementh

This again is also why I say you're naive. her surrogates are outright saying it.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Last nights debate had the highest viewership of any Democratic debate this cycle. 19.7 million.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/483889-nevada-democratic-debate-draws-record-breaking-197-million-viewers

SpokenTruth said:
Bloomberg's latest tactic is to hire people as "deputy digital organizers". What the hell does that mean? You get paid $2,500 per month to simply interject Bloomberg into your online discussions. The fact you become a paid shill is completely hidden. So if you come across anybody online that is pushing Bloomberg, there is a chance they are being paid to do so. We know he's using the tactic in California but it could be many other states too.

Instagram and Facebook require sponsored content to be labeled as such but Bloomberg's campaign is claiming this to be personal content by their "deputy digital organizers" to hide the sponsored nature of the deputies.

Further, they will be using a phone app called Outvote that will provide canned messaged and will cross-reference their phone contact list with public records to learn who is registered to vote so that "deputy digital organizers" can directly target those friends.

Hes been doing this for awhile now. Paying influencers to promote him.

SpokenTruth said:
Bloomberg's latest tactic is to hire people as "deputy digital organizers". What the hell does that mean? You get paid $2,500 per month to simply interject Bloomberg into your online discussions. The fact you become a paid shill is completely hidden. So if you come across anybody online that is pushing Bloomberg, there is a chance they are being paid to do so. We know he's using the tactic in California but it could be many other states too.

Instagram and Facebook require sponsored content to be labeled as such but Bloomberg's campaign is claiming this to be personal content by their "deputy digital organizers" to hide the sponsored nature of the deputies.

Further, they will be using a phone app called Outvote that will provide canned messaged and will cross-reference their phone contact list with public records to learn who is registered to vote so that "deputy digital organizers" can directly target those friends.

Seriously, as a non-American, that just begs the question: How is this even legal in the slightest????

Around the Network

On a serious note Bloomberg really isnt doing anything out of the ordinary. Most candidates have people they employee go door to door or to different events to get signatures and convince people to vote for them. But in Bloombergs case hes being digital with it and paying people a good wage compared to what other campaigns pay their staff.

jason1637 said:
Last nights debate had the highest viewership of any Democratic debate this cycle. 19.7 million.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/483889-nevada-democratic-debate-draws-record-breaking-197-million-viewers

Interesting. So seemingly the open ended state of the race after the first two contests had more people incentivized to tune in. Probably because Super Tuesday comes close and many of them are at a point they want to decide.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

NightlyPoe said:

And what does it have to do with paying someone to be a shill?  For that matter, how is it any different from paying someone for manning a phone line or knocking on doors?

The difference here is the transparency. The people making telephone calls and the people knocking on doors have to say for which reason they phone or knock. The above digital officers seeks a loophole to avoid that.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

The scary thing about Bloomberg is that he might keep running even if he doesn't get the nomination. He'd doom us to another four years of Trump, and essentially be 2020's Ross Perot.

Cerebralbore101 said:
The scary thing about Bloomberg is that he might keep running even if he doesn't get the nomination. He'd doom us to another four years of Trump, and essentially be 2020's Ross Perot.

Sore loser laws, including simultaneous registration ones, would prevent that for most states.

Or at least I think that'd be the case.