By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Leaving Neverland": Do you think Michael Jackson is Innocent?

Thriller and Invincible or Bad and Dangerous

Good guy, wrongly accused 55 51.89%

Talented Bad guy 28 26.42%

A little of both. 23 21.70%

Total:106
okr said:
Of course he was pedophile, but the majority of people will always want to believe he was innocent.

I believe the reason why people strongly believe he was innocent is because there isn't sufficient evidence against him to prove his guilt.

SuperRetroTurbo said:
Ofcourse he was innocent. He was rich!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't he having financial problems at the time?

Also, I don't think being rich was the reason why he was found not guilty. I do remember hearing some people in the media making that claim due to the case ending differently than they wanted to, though.

Around the Network
SuperRetroTurbo said:
Ofcourse he was innocent. He was rich!

So Trump is god if you see it like that,strange that does not hold people back from accusing him right?

So i do not think you brought up a valid point.

okr said:
Of course he was pedophile, but the majority of people will always want to believe he was innocent.

Actually there is no conclusion one way or the other.  Its much easy to just believe someone is guilty then it is to prove it.  The thing is once a person is accused of anything, most people already make up their mind they are guilty without a shred of evidence. 

Machiavellian said:
okr said:

Actually there is no conclusion one way or the other.  Its much easy to just believe someone is guilty then it is to prove it.  The thing is once a person is accused of anything, most people already make up their mind they are guilty without a shred of evidence

It's really unfortunate that some people do that. It's like as if there's no such thing as innocent until proven guilty anymore.

LurkerJ said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

"Child erotica"? So now we're just making things up? lol 

The question mark is there for a reason. It's the difference between a statement and a question. I heard about the child erotica stories but I never bothered to investigate them, hence, the question mark. 

But it's great how you cherry picked child erotica out of the list and ignored the rest.

There wasn't much else to highlight from your drive-by post. It's well-documented that LaToya took back her claims about her brother, this was decades ago. She was even seen supporting her brother at the 2005 criminal trial. 'Inviting children to his bed' is such hyperbole, MJ himself stated he never invited children to share his bed but that kids wanted to be around him. Brandi Jackson, who was Wade Robson's girlfriend, stated there were sleepovers but there were many children and adults around. Not these one on one sleepovers with the door locked and parents not around...

Around the Network

Saw it yesterday and wow.... that documentary was far too long.
Didn't change my mind on it though. It could've definitely happened and maaaybe not.
I don't care that much. MJ is dead.

Mr.GameCrazy said:
Machiavellian said:

Actually there is no conclusion one way or the other.  Its much easy to just believe someone is guilty then it is to prove it.  The thing is once a person is accused of anything, most people already make up their mind they are guilty without a shred of evidence

It's really unfortunate that some people do that. It's like as if there's no such thing as innocent until proven guilty anymore.

Molesting accusations are even worst.  I had a friend who's daughter accused him of molesting her.  It almost went to court but during the investigation she then admitted that she was lying because she hated how strict her dad was etc.  The thing is, this guy was fired from his job and lost a lot of friends and was in the papers you name it.  Life totally wrecked including wife leaving him and even after the girl confessed, people still believed he did something.  

Machiavellian said:
Mr.GameCrazy said:

Molesting accusations are even worst.  I had a friend who's daughter accused him of molesting her.  It almost went to court but during the investigation she then admitted that she was lying because she hated how strict her dad was etc.  The thing is, this guy was fired from his job and lost a lot of friends and was in the papers you name it.  Life totally wrecked including wife leaving him and even after the girl confessed, people still believed he did something.  

And this is why I always say that falsely accusing someone of a crime is just as bad as the crime itself.

d21lewis said:
3sexty said:
The below explains everything by way of an actual confession..This is a must see video..Very revealing :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p8CgdRLnDQ

LMAO! That video kept popping up in my recommendations a couple of weeks ago. When I finally watched it, I DIED! Wanted to hate it but I couldn't.

Yeh its pretty funny eh.. The comedian behind it is amazing,  Check out his impersonations of many celebrities. His name is Kyle Dunningan. I particularly love his Craig Vs Wild and other Craig videos. Craig is a mentally challenged character who thinks he is a genius. Bloody funny!

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

I'm really sorry for necro-bumping this thread, but a near 33 minute rebuttal documentary called "Lies of Leaving Neverland" has been released a couple days ago. It includes Wade Robson's taped 2016 deposition. I think it's really important to watch. Here's the link to it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXOfz1YkWeA