By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I barely play my switch

Do you have a favorite genre or are you more into exclusives?

Exclusives 14 41.18%

I have one 10 29.41%

Exclusive/Portability FTW 10 29.41%

Total:34

I'm playing the Switch far more than I ought to, thanks to Tetris 99.

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Farsala said:
I barely play any system now except PC. My games in Crusader Kings 2 just last too long. I am happy that it is now my highest played game in Steam with 190 hours, and I finally got decent at the game.

Tack on an extra 0 to that number and that's when you'll probably stop playing CK2.

And then you pick up another and the cycle repeats!

...until the next expansion.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

TheWPCTraveler said:
think-man said:
I have every single switch exclusive and I probably play it for like 30 minutes a week. I like the system, it's great. Just prefer to play the ps4 and use the switch when my gf wants me to go to bed early :P

Something tells me your gf doesn't want you playing the Switch then...

HAHA. Post of the week =)

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

I really haven't touched it since Mario Odyssey, I did buy Smash Ultimate however I think Zelda and Mario spoiled me early and the only big games I am hanging for is Metroid Prime 4 and Luigi's Mansion 3. I don't mind using it casually, its a great system with a great eco-system.

My gameplay time is 35% PC, 25% Switch, 20% Emulators on my Note 9, 20% PS4. I only play games like 10 hours per week though. So that is about 3.5 hrs PC, 2.5 hrs, Switch, 2 hrs Emulators, 2 hrs PS4 per week. Have two jobs and way too busy.

Around the Network

I game on my PS4, Switch, and PC. Between them, all my gaming time is spread, and quite honestly there is not much to go around. So in that sense, I barely play my Switch because I barely play, period. I hope this overwhelming period will be over soon, as even though I don't play these systems I buy at least 5 games/month :(

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I have not played my switch, ps4 or pc enough. I will try to change my habits and play them more. Switch played today and ps4 is next on the line. My pc is so outdated, that it might have wait a bit until I know what to play with it.