By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry V Review Thread - MC: 88 | OC: 88

Tagged games:

On PS4 Pro the game is 4K native/60fps too by the way.

Around the Network
Keiji said:

The demo certainly wasn't. 1800p.

"Xbox One X renders at a resolution of 3840x2160. PS4 Pro renders at a resolution of 3200x1800 and downsamples from this resolution when outputting at 1080p. PS4 renders at a native resolution of 1920x1080. Xbox One renders at a resolution of 1920x1080"

Barozi said:
Keiji said:

The demo certainly wasn't. 1800p.

"Xbox One X renders at a resolution of 3840x2160. PS4 Pro renders at a resolution of 3200x1800 and downsamples from this resolution when outputting at 1080p. PS4 renders at a native resolution of 1920x1080. Xbox One renders at a resolution of 1920x1080"

So the creator of the game lied.

You find these informations on Digital Foundry ? Can you tell me what resolution is RE2 on both platforms ? Because I'm sure it's below 1800p (after playing the demo).

Hiku said:
Keiji said:
You find these informations on Digital Foundry ? Can you tell me what resolution is RE2 on both platforms ? Because I'm sure it's below 1800p (after playing the demo).

DF are saying 1920 x 1080 on both PS4 and XBO: https://youtu.be/8KR3WEUMru8?t=137

Sounds right. It's definitly not impressive. Thank you...

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm currently in the process of playing through the games before 5 releases. I'm about 3/4ths of the way through 3.

Super excited for this game. Unfortunately I tried to pre-order too late and can't get it on the 7th, gonna have to wait on Amazon to deliver it probably pretty late on the 8th. Still, that just gives me more time to finish the games first

Hoping it falls at a realistic low 90's, but that's me being optimistic.

You were too optimistic buddy  

It should be noted that it's doing quite a bit better on Xbox One. In fact, even IGN, the biggest gaming outlet is only being put into the Xbox One section (and even then it shows the more negative Spain review for some reason ... ?). That's kinda weird, would have thought it would be put into both categories despite being played on Xbox One.

Nice to see the great scores. The demo left me a bit unimpressed, but Ill still get it after a price drop or two.

Back to back great games for capcom this year. Re2 and now devil may cry 5. Capcom is back.

Keiji said:
Hiku said:

DF are saying 1920 x 1080 on both PS4 and XBO: https://youtu.be/8KR3WEUMru8?t=137

Sounds right. It's definitly not impressive. Thank you...

1080p is for the base X1 and PS4. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X both run RE2 at 1620p. (which is I think the information you were looking for)

Last edited by Barozi - on 06 March 2019