By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Circumcision - Yes or No?

No. It's an irreversible process, and only your son should make the decision should he ever want to. If you decide for it, he can't undo it later.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Frankly dont operate unless it becomes a problem, a circumcised dick doesnt grow as big either

How do you know? 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I had not the choice, I had an infection at 3 years old, but I guess that it destroyed my sexuel and affective life then. I have no sensation.

Saw this picture, but I think its probably an exaggeration, a circumcised penis cant possible look that bad or nobody would do it.

Last edited by omarct - on 25 January 2019

No no no and no

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
Frankly dont operate unless it becomes a problem, a circumcised dick doesnt grow as big either

I'm gonna say no

RaptorChrist said:
Weird. I'm American, and circumcision is standard practice. If anything, I would say you *should* have your son circumcised if only to prevent him from feeling ashamed of his penis. Women would be happier, too.

I'm American, too, and I find it weird how everyone is so anti-circumcision.

On one side, I understand that mutilating a child is barbaric.

On the other side, I don't remember any of it, myself, so I don't feel bad about being mutilated.

But the bigger thing is I am not ashamed of how it looks. Boosting self esteem isn't a bad thing.

I've heard girls literally talk in disgust about uncut penises. I get the science (self-lubing and probably feels better for both guy and girl), but I am pretty sure the look of it matters more to most girls (in the US, at least, probably different in other countries).

I don't see it as something for health benefits. I see it more as plastic surgery. Not the best thing, but not as bad as people on this thread are making it out to be.

danasider said:
RaptorChrist said:
Weird. I'm American, and circumcision is standard practice. If anything, I would say you *should* have your son circumcised if only to prevent him from feeling ashamed of his penis. Women would be happier, too.

On the other side, I don't remember any of it, myself, so I don't feel bad about being mutilated.

But the bigger thing is I am not ashamed of how it looks. Boosting self esteem isn't a bad thing.

I've heard girls literally talk in disgust about uncut penises. I get the science (self-lubing and probably feels better for both guy and girl), but I am pretty sure the look of it matters more to most girls (in the US, at least, probably different in other countries).

I don't see it as something for health benefits. I see it more as plastic surgery. Not the best thing, but not as bad as people on this thread are making it out to be.

This is about where I come down as well (I'm also American).  American chicks, as I understand it, tend to think uncircumcised penises are weird.  I don't want my son to have to deal with that.

On the hand, it is cosmetic surgery without the patient's consent.  That seems morally wrong to me.  So, I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna do it.

VAMatt said:
danasider said:

This is about where I come down as well (I'm also American).  American chicks, as I understand it, tend to think uncircumcised penises are weird.  I don't want my son to have to deal with that.

On the hand, it is cosmetic surgery without the patient's consent.  That seems morally wrong to me.  So, I'm pretty sure we aren't gonna do it.

Exactly. It feels wrong for that reason, but at the same time is it wrong for Americans to have a cultural excuse? Every time another culture has something, it's because of the culture. When it's American, it's evil. Btw, I am a minority so I am not a Trump toting bigot.

I just see that in this culture, guys are judged a certain way based off their penis (and girls are judged for a whole lot of other things so I am not saying guys are victims here). I think my kid would like a nicer looking penis over a lifetime of insecurity over how girls see uncircumcised penises, higher sensation be damned.

Circumcision is really necessary in a minority of cases. Most people don't need any operation at all, and amongst those that really need one, in most cases, it was my case too, frenulectomy is the right operation.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!