By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nindie Showcase annouced for tomorrow

Never saw it but it looks like i didn't miss much.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

So, little recap:

Wargroove looking good
Double Kick Heroes looks like fun and it's metal soundtrack seems great! But only Summer release.
When Skilifts go wrong looks like a knockoff of World of Goo, with some Lemmings sprinkled in.
Forager... snooze... as if we'd need yet another crafting game with fighting
Goat Simulator... like the Star Wars ripoff title card in the trailer says: waste of space. But for those who can have fun with it really can have fun with that, and all DLC is included, so there's that.
Inmost, looks intriguing, color palette is very reduced (to the point of almost looking like a Gameboy title), but the story and gameplay seem interesting.
Unruly Heroes looks good, but do we really need another Metroidvania? Also, looks like it should have been named Jouney to the West: The game
CrossCode looks great, really like SNES oder Mega Drive game, but with a much more modern and fast-paced combat mechanic. Might get great, will keep an eye on it. Also, Switch-exclusive content.
Finally, SteamWorld Quest, a turn-based card RPG, hope the mechanics are well mixed

Mnementh said:
Steamworld Quest looks awesome.

And what's up with all this 'first on Switch'-stuff?

Probably timed exclusives

Bofferbrauer2 said: 
So,

Unruly Heroes looks good, but do we really need another Metroidvania? Also, looks like it should have been named Jouney to the West: The game

It gave me rayman Legends vibe that's why I liked it.

I'm always up for more Steamworld.

Wargroove, Unruly Heroes, Double Kick Heroes and Crosscode look really nice as well.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
REGGEA NO ONE CARES ABOUT NINTIES WE JUST WANT A REAL N INTENDOO DIRECT DUDE COME ON WHERES MY METROID WHERES MY PRIMES WHERES MY BAYONETTAS

You haven't been paying attention. It's obvious many of us do.

Like the look of Cross Code, Wargroove and Inmost, Unruly Heores and Steam Quest also look potentially good.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mnementh said:
Steamworld Quest looks awesome.

And what's up with all this 'first on Switch'-stuff?

Probably timed exclusives

Yeah, it basically is, without a direct contract. An indie studio doesn't have much resources, so this means they have put their resources so, that they finish the game for Switch, and after that port it to different platforms. The thing is, it was now for multiple of these titles, so it is something marketing is highlighting as such and probably talked the indies into it (I guess they would've started with PC otherwise).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Wargroove...*drools*. Add that to the growing list of Switch games that are coming out faster than I can play. Steamworld Quest looks really good too.

EDIT: Why doesn't the US get it's own Nintendo Direct video?  

Last edited by The_Liquid_Laser - on 23 January 2019

Wargroove looks awesome, will be grabbing that for sure. Nothing else for me in there, I enjoyed Steamworld Heist, but will wait to hear more about Quest before my interests get piqued