Forums - General Discussion - The reason why Nintendo will rule the world

The five stages of grief ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
The five stages of grief ...

Bravo seems like you are familiar with it

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I just like Zelda and only buy a nintendo console now and again what does that make me?

Now do the same thing for Nintendo fans.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

These corporations live rent free in the minds of the weak. So sad...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

You get things wrong. These five stages are designed for a single event taking place and not fitting the worldview one holds. You can't apply it to Nintendo as a whole, as Nintendo produces events all the time. You can't even apply it to something like: "Switch is a big success", as this may vary in single years. 2017 was a good launch, 2018 was not so big except at the end. 2019 may be different again. These phases are really for single events. So maybe something like: Switch sold in December 5 million in the US (or whatever it sold).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

What?

Mnementh said:
You get things wrong. These five stages are designed for a single event taking place and not fitting the worldview one holds. You can't apply it to Nintendo as a whole, as Nintendo produces events all the time. You can't even apply it to something like: "Switch is a big success", as this may vary in single years. 2017 was a good launch, 2018 was not so big except at the end. 2019 may be different again. These phases are really for single events. So maybe something like: Switch sold in December 5 million in the US (or whatever it sold).

But it is a single event "Nintendo is king"

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PAOerfulone said:
Pretty sure Disney already beat them to it.

Netflix is coming for the throne.

The Switch is basically guaranteed to sell 8 billion copies now.