By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 15 December 2018

Jranation said:
trunkswd said:

PS4 has been adjusted down in the US and in-turn the rest of North America for December 8 and 15. 

New PS4 figures in the US:

Dec 8 - 228,520

Dec 15 - 236,620

New PS4 figures worldwide:

Dec 8 - 785,784

Dec 15 - 803,717

Now that looks closer to reality. Thank You! 

And another 1mil+ for Switch! 

We got actual reality today from Sony. A whopping 92m after 2018 and spiderman has sold an insane 9m+ as of November 25th. And both figures sold to consumer. Madness. 

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
Jranation said:

Now that looks closer to reality. Thank You! 

And another 1mil+ for Switch! 

We got actual reality today from Sony. A whopping 92m after 2018 and spiderman has sold an insane 9m+ as of November 25th. And both figures sold to consumer. Madness. 

92m is great(gonna hit 100m easily this year)  but the 9m spider-man doesnt look that great if you say only 9m people out of 92m bought spider-man

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Bristow9091 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

92m is great(gonna hit 100m easily this year)  but the 9m spider-man doesnt look that great if you say only 9m people out of 92m bought spider-man

What if only 9m people own PS4s and they've all had 9 die on them so they're all on their 10th PS4? That way it looks great if you say every PS4 owner has a copy of the game... it also looks fucking dreadful in that the PS4 would have been the most unreliable console ever created, making the X360 with its red ring of death look amazing!

my god, you've uncovered the truth

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

CrazyGPU said:

I don't see any big turnarround. It's just Nintendo is smartly selling a mobile device with TV connection as a home console with portability. As  a mobile device they won Japan and its good as a present for kids in USA. That's why is selling so well. I woudn't compare it with PS4. It's another market. Graphics wise, power wise, you also can tell that it's a mobile device with TV connection. 

Your description is like 30% of what the Switch is

Switch, is that you? Dammmmnnn you grew quick! What ya'll been feedin this kid?

Around the Network

That's more like it in Europe.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Kerotan said:

The PS4 has the best library, so that's actually pretty good for Spidey. If you have to pick a game between all the big third party monsters and the other excellent Sony exclusives, Spider-Man will have to justify itself.

Me? I have to go through Divinity II first, plus I'm kind of waiting for a complete edition of Spidey with all the DLC packed in.

OT: look at the amazing number of Smash in US first week

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Switch numbers are just incredible.

curl-6 said: 

Holy smokes, Switch > PS4 + Xbone hardware combined.

Nintendo may have pissed away Jan-Oct this year but their holiday performance is insane.

Amazing

CrazyGPU said:

its good as a present for kids in USA.  

The adult has entered the forum!

我是广州人