1. 2019 is the peak year for the Switch. *Probably does 19m yep.
2. The Switch outsells the PS4 and XBO. *without a doubt.
3. PS4 and XBO sales are down YOY. *its their 6th year so yeah.
4. Diskless XBO public opinion is mostly positive *probably in the US, elsewhere im not so sure.
5. Anthem gets reviews in the mid to low 80s but EA does not update it fast enough for playerbase to stay.
6. Sea of Thieves tops 10m players. *10m people with nothing better to do.
7. Gears 5 becomes the most popular Gears game multiplayer wise due to gamepass.
8. 360 BC and Gamepass come to Windows 10 around E3. *this would please the PC crowd I suspect.
9. Division 2 sales fall short of Division 1 but ends up having longer legs due to it being a better game.
10. MS announces the next Xbox at E3 like they did for the One X in 2016.
11. Metroid Prime 4 becomes the fastest selling Metriod game. *Not just fastest selling, MOST selling metroid game, only 2.8m needed.
12. Nintendo revives a old ip.
13. Death Stranding launches this year. *this is very likely with all the hints about it
14. Next CoD is MW4 and it becomes the best selling game of the year.
15. Fornite is still the most popular game.
16. Fallout 76 becomes good after lots of updates. *unlikely, game is ruined they should put all their effort into TES instead.
17. Cyberpunk gets a release date.
18. Zelda remake coming to switch.
19. Pokemon 2019 has Lets Go catching system but also with battles. *Hopefully not, people would enjoy a more traditional Pokemon imo.
20 Days Gone sells better than what most people expected. *it got too much crap for no reason, game looks great.
All of these seem pretty reasonable to me :)
Necro-bump this 2020: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=229249
Bumb in 2021: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9047071