By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict 2019 in gaming

I think there are definitely better threads to discuss the Switch specs and how powerful it is. I'd prefer if the discussion got back to the topic at hand.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I think 2019 will be a great year for gaming! There are a lot of games I am looking forward to across all systems.

flashfire926 said:
I think there are definitely better threads to discuss the Switch specs and how powerful it is. I'd prefer if the discussion got back to the topic at hand.

I predict Switch specs get better with a new model.

jason1637 said:
flashfire926 said:

I predict Switch specs get better with a new model.

https://gamerant.com/nintendo-switch-model-2019/

"New Nintendo Switch Model Reportedly Planned for 2019"

Hey it might happend, theres been various rumors about it atleast.

Also agree about the there being better place to talk specs, but people need to stop saying "switch = 1tflop" thingy when its not true.
So every thread someone brings it up, people should be pointing out thats not true.

flashfire926 said: 

- The major GOTY contenders will be Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, DOOM Eternal, and Ghost of Tsushima. Though it's going to be a very even race between the three, and there wont really be a consensus as to who won definitively, with the vote being split.

Well, just one month in and this didnt age well. Resident Evil 2 at 91 metacritic will definitely be a big contender for GOTY, right?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.