By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - UPDATED: Games that should have come to Xbox BC. (Definitive List Edition)

IamAwsome said:
Conina said:

I don't need 360 games which I can get in a better version (f.e. PC, Xbox 1, PS4 or Switch). 

But I'd love to see BC for these games:

• Condemned 2
  • Crackdown 2
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Fight Night Round 3 + 4
  • Forza Motorsport 3 + 4
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 + 4
Oh, and some Guitar Hero / Rock band games, especially "The Beatles: Rock Band" would be great... but probably a licensing nightmare.

Guitar Hero ain't happening. Licensing aside, Activision barely acknowledges the series' existence on its website. Rock Band might be more likely since Harmonix owns it and they released Rock Band VR in 2017. 

Oh right... there is Rock Band VR! I have to check it out on my Oculus Rift!

Too bad my 360-guitar from Guitar Hero 3 won't be compatible....

... although according to the Patch-note Wireless Xbox 360 Stratocaster Guitars should be compatible: Support for Wireless Xbox 360 Stratocaster Guitars: http://forums.harmonixmusic.com/discussion/282302/rock-band-vr-1-01-released-includes-360-support

Around the Network

Considering Panzer Dragoon Orta was among the first OG Xbox games added, I wouldn't rule out the rest of Sega a games to come to the program. I would love some outrun 🙂.

I have been waiting for Ninja Blade to be added to the BC list. I absolutely love the over the top nature of the game and would love to see it enhanced on the One X.

Last edited by Pipedream24 - on 30 December 2018

Puppyroach said:
Considering Panzer Dragoon Orta was among the first OG Xbox games added, I wouldn't rule out the rest of Sega a games to come to the program. I would love some outrun 🙂.

Sega has been a great supporter of BC. But Im sure some will get skipped for licensing or quality reasons.

If they have to chase down licesnses, they would probably do a remaster instead. Unfortunately that likely includes Outrun and JSRF. Unless MS wants to step in and make things happen like they did with Alan Wake.

Meanwhile, I would be surprised if Spikeout or Toejam and Earl 3 come to BC given they are considered bad games. Would be nice though for avid fans.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Puppyroach said:

Well Jet Set Radio Future and Crazy Taxi 3 aren't happening mostly due to music licenses.  Would love if both those game would make it especially Crazy Taxi 3 since it also includes the best versions of the first two Crazy Taxi games.

Around the Network

I finally crossed out a game from the list. The other games added thus far were not on my radar.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I think sooner or later MS will just hit a wall in terms of what more games they can bring.
There are:
- Kinect and pheriperal based games
- delisted games with expired licenses that have no chance
- yearly sports games
- games with remasters/ re-releases

and then there games that straight up bad that arent worth anyone's time (I say that, but they did bring Duke Nukem 3D, so who knows).

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:
I think sooner or later MS will just hit a wall in terms of what more games they can bring.
There are:
- yearly sports games

and then there games that straight up bad that arent worth anyone's time (I say that, but they did bring Duke Nukem 3D, so who knows).

Right, the Kinect games won't happen. Some simply came to X1 as ports with gamepad support.

If there is a licensing issue it won't happen. Which is why I made a separate wanted but unlikely list.

The yearly sports stuff doesn't really matter in my opinion. I mean that's the stuff cluttering up used game stores.

Games with remasters vary. There are a few on my list because the remasters were disappointing or maybe people just want to continue playing the original. For example, Skyrim and GTAV are likely highly requested.

I really don't know if MS is ignoring games because they're bad. I mean there have been plenty of times unpopular retail and XBLA games were added.

I think you meant Duke Nukem Forever, which was actually not that bad in my opinion. Certainly not one of the worst games I've played. Now that mention it, I kinda want to try it just to see if my X1X can fix those load times.

Anyhoo, the actual Duke Nukem 3D had a rerelease with new content on Xbox One. So the 360 release is unlikely to be added.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:
flashfire926 said:
There are:
- yearly sports games

Right, the Kinect games won't happen. Some simply came to X1 as ports with gamepad support.

If there is a licensing issue it won't happen. Which is why I made a separate wanted but unlikely list.

The yearly sports stuff doesn't really matter in my opinion. I mean that's the stuff cluttering up used game stores.

Games with remasters vary. There are a few on my list because the remasters were disappointing or maybe people just want to continue playing the original. For example, Skyrim and GTAV are likely highly requested.

I really don't know if MS is ignoring games because they're bad. I mean there have been plenty of times unpopular retail and XBLA games were added.

I think you meant Duke Nukem Forever, which was actually not that bad in my opinion. Certainly not one of the worst games I've played. Now that mention it, I kinda want to try it just to see if my X1X can fix those load times.

Anyhoo, the actual Duke Nukem 3D had a rerelease with new content on Xbox One. So the 360 release is unlikely to be added.

Yeah, I meant Duke Nukem Forever.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Looks like you can cross out a whole game series.