By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Best 360 console exclusive besides the Halo/Gears/Forza Trinity

I choose...

Witcher 2 6 10.71%

Alan Wake 12 21.43%

Splinter Cell Conviction 0 0%

Lost Odyssey 20 35.71%

Shadow Complex 1 1.79%

Project Gotham Racing 3/4 3 5.36%

Left 4 Dead 1/2 6 10.71%

Crackdown 1/2 1 1.79%

Other 7 12.50%

Total:56
PwerlvlAmy said:
I vote Kameo. Never got my sequel :(

I always felt it was underappreciated to be honest.
In-fact, despite many peoples disdain for Rare during the 7th gen, most of their games were actually enjoyable. - Not generational leading like during the SNES/N64 days, but still good titles.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Too Human was easily one of my favourite games on the system, really shame it never got the full trilogy they were expecting to produce because of not wanting to pay for the use of the engine .... the fact that there is a court order for the destruction of the copies of the game makes me feel there will never be another in the series lol

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Pemalite said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
I vote Kameo. Never got my sequel :(

I always felt it was underappreciated to be honest.
In-fact, despite many peoples disdain for Rare during the 7th gen, most of their games were actually enjoyable. - Not generational leading like during the SNES/N64 days, but still good titles.

Right? I loved Kameo and always wished we got follow ups to it. I feel they could've done so much more with it and made it a franchise.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

curl-6 said:

Poor Shadow Complex and Splinter Cell Conviction, no love for them. :(

Dunno about Conviction, but Shadow Complex was amazing too. Bear in mind that this is a very tough decision to make among great games.

Since you mentioned XBLA with SC, let me take this opportunity to name Dust: An Elysian Tail as well.

Alan Wake of course.

Witcher 2 would be my second choice although I only played it after Witcher 3.

Around the Network

For me it's gotta be Alan Wake, but Witcher 2 and Splinter Cell Conviction are close behind. All excellent games.

Lost Odyssey wasn't really my cup of tea as I don't like turn-based combat.

I guess if I have to pick then it would probably be Lost Odyssey.

Lost Odyssey or PGR franchise for myself.

Yeah I think it's fair to say at this point that Lost Odyssey is the democratic winner.
Much as it may not be to my tastes I can definitely see why it's beloved, it's a fine example of its class.