Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch?

Will you get Nintendo Switch version?

Yes 21 28.00%

No 33 44.00%

Maybe? 21 28.00%

Total:75

I might not even touch the game on any platform thanks to that stupid trailer.

Around the Network

Maybe, I'll wait and see how it runs. If it's like db fighterz I'll definitely go for the switch version.

Not a huge fan of this type of fighting game, but I do somewhat enjoy them... so like FighterZ, I will buy it eventually to show my support as I highly appreciate the fact it is being put on the system. especially the same day as the other versions. I'll probably wait until it is $30.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

No, if I do get it; it will be on the most powerful console Xbox One X.

I don't like fighters where my controller is attached to my screen, cuz I move the controller too much. So, that takes the portability aspect away, which in turn takes away the only reason I'd consider buying a multiplat on Switch. If I buy it (which is unlikely), I'll buy it on PS4 or Xbone. I'd just have to decide which of those controllers I'd rather play it with. I don't think there is any genre where controller comfort is more important than fighters.

Around the Network

No. They will put out a game with 18 fighters and then ask you to pay for a season pass for the other 12 fighters.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

I don't know tbh. I like Smash Bros and Dragon Ball Fighterz, though.

If I do get it it'll be on Switch, but unless it has a significant single-player campaign I likely won't. I don't have enough time to play every game and next year will be eaten up by RPGs for me.

Last MK i played was the third one i believe. If i buy it, it will be on the switch .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Depends on if we get a cool collectors edition for PS4 like we got with MKX, if not then ill double dip

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick