By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch?

Will you get Nintendo Switch version?

Yes 21 28.00%

No 33 44.00%

Maybe? 21 28.00%

Total:75

No, if I do get it; it will be on the most powerful console Xbox One X.

Around the Network

I don't like fighters where my controller is attached to my screen, cuz I move the controller too much. So, that takes the portability aspect away, which in turn takes away the only reason I'd consider buying a multiplat on Switch. If I buy it (which is unlikely), I'll buy it on PS4 or Xbone. I'd just have to decide which of those controllers I'd rather play it with. I don't think there is any genre where controller comfort is more important than fighters.

No. They will put out a game with 18 fighters and then ask you to pay for a season pass for the other 12 fighters.

I don't know tbh. I like Smash Bros and Dragon Ball Fighterz, though.

If I do get it it'll be on Switch, but unless it has a significant single-player campaign I likely won't. I don't have enough time to play every game and next year will be eaten up by RPGs for me.

Around the Network

Last MK i played was the third one i believe. If i buy it, it will be on the switch .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Depends on if we get a cool collectors edition for PS4 like we got with MKX, if not then ill double dip

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Not my cup of tea.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Unlikely. I´m not a huge fan of the franchise. I may get it if I found it on sale, though

As for fighters on the Switch, I´m way more interested in My Hero One´s Justice, Dragon Ball Z and Smash.

No, but then again I'm not getting any version.