By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you getting Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch?

Will you get Nintendo Switch version?

Yes 21 28.00%

No 33 44.00%

Maybe? 21 28.00%

Total:75

Probably not. 99% sure I'll be getting it for the PC.

Around the Network

Yes, definitely

No. I don't like Mortal Kombat.

I’m definitely interested—MKX was the best of the series in my mind—but I’ll most likely play on PS4.

I might.

Around the Network

I haven't bought a MK game since MK4 on N64 but this one has me interested.......

I'm interested in the series and have played some of the previous but these days its not enough for me to pick up a copy. But if I were to change my mind and get the game I'd get it for my PS4 instead of Switch.

I played Mortal Kombat X before with some family. After getting destroyed I realized modern traditional fighter are not for me XD. So I won't bother. I was a fan of the older Mortal Kombat games though.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

If I get this game, it will be on Switch as that is where I get most of my 3rd party games that come to it due to portability.

As for the Online, I am sure it will be fine. I have no problem finding matches in games like ARMs, Dragonball Xenoverse 2, and Dragonball FighterZ so I am sure this will be no different.

Plus with Smash breaking sales records and moving a ton of Switches, the player base is only getting bigger and therefore more and more people will be playing online as well. I mean it is a fighting game driving sales right now, so one would think that many would be looking for more fighting games to play as time goes on.

Last edited by Shiken - on 10 December 2018

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

PC, as I do to all multiplats. (Not a great fan of fighting games though).