By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo KNOCKED out of the park on TGA!

Geez, that park must be tiny, buddy.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Geez, that park must be tiny, buddy.

Your loss!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

ResilientFighter said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Joker in Smash means P5 on Switch. :D

Not every smash character has a game on the system it would be really weird if sony fucked up like they did with nier automata letting it end up on another console just to not pay up for benefits 

Yeah, but every Smash character has at least one game on a Nintendo system of some kind. It's kind of a rule for Smash. 

Love it how Smash Players cant read Numbers. How many Smash Sold on Wii or GC? How many People have bought the consoles? How many People Just simply dont Care for a fighting Game? Calculate and you will Understand that alot, i mean alot of People doesnt give a xxxx about Smash. Smash Players cant Imagine that they are People Out There WHO simply Not only dont Like Smash but hate it because its taking Always the complete Attention from Nintendo that year its comming Out. That means for us non Smash Players, that the Release year of Smash is completely dead for us. Every direct, every E3 every VGA will be Not for us. We are Just watching Like idiots while you Guys are hyped.

It was a good showing. Actually a great showing considering none of the stuff I expected to be there was there. But really it's great because it's the Nintendo standard for third party, I.E. low.

Persona 5 DLC was interesting. Havent seen the MUA3 trailer but not much into superheroes.

Around the Network

Definitely. Third party support is alive and well on the Switch. :)

Cerebralbore101 said:
ResilientFighter said:

Not every smash character has a game on the system it would be really weird if sony fucked up like they did with nier automata letting it end up on another console just to not pay up for benefits 

Yeah, but every Smash character has at least one game on a Nintendo system of some kind. It's kind of a rule for Smash. 

Sony helped fund part of persona 5 so it is a 99.99% chance persona 5 won't reach a nintendo console

The character was allowed since sony does not own it 

This way atlus makes money off both companies without having to multiplatform their best selling persona ever

Cerebralbore101 said:
ResilientFighter said:

Joker - Perssona Q2 (3DS)

Click HERE and be happy 

Cerebralbore101 said:
ResilientFighter said:

That is actually more than Cloud had. 

ResilientFighter said: 
Cerebralbore101 said: 

Sony helped fund part of persona 5 so it is a 99.99% chance persona 5 won't reach a nintendo console

The character was allowed since sony does not own it 

This way atlus makes money off both companies without having to multiplatform their best selling persona ever

I need source for your first line. I never read anything about Sony funding Persona 5. Are you confusing it with Street Fighter 5?

Last edited by Acevil - on 07 December 2018

Pagan said:

Love it how Smash Players cant read Numbers. How many Smash Sold on Wii or GC? How many People have bought the consoles? How many People Just simply dont Care for a fighting Game? Calculate and you will Understand that alot, i mean alot of People doesnt give a xxxx about Smash. Smash Players cant Imagine that they are People Out There WHO simply Not only dont Like Smash but hate it because its taking Always the complete Attention from Nintendo that year its comming Out. That means for us non Smash Players, that the Release year of Smash is completely dead for us. Every direct, every E3 every VGA will be Not for us. We are Just watching Like idiots while you Guys are hyped.

Not only this is an exageration(bar E3, yeah that was pretty much Smash focused) since we got announcement for games like FE, Animal Crossing, Luigi Mansion 3, and many more, but also that Smash sells a crazy amount of units.

Smash 4 sold about 13 million units, and all indicates that Smash 5(Ultimate) will be far bigger, which would explain the bigger attention that it gets.And mind you, Im not the biggest Smash fan.Its hardly my favorite franchise.But I cant deny that I get excited about it and especially its trailers.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1