By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo KNOCKED out of the park on TGA!

What has Nintendo to do with it? I think you meant to say Switch because it doesn't look like Nintendo did much.
Also I'm pretty sure that even more stuff was announced/showed for PS4/X1 and PC, so if Switch KNOCKED it out of the park, I wonder what the others did.

Overall decent showing compared to previous TGA. But at the same time nothing mindblowing.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Barozi said:
What has Nintendo to do with it? I think you meant to say Switch because it doesn't look like Nintendo did much.
Also I'm pretty sure that even more stuff was announced/showed for PS4/X1 and PC, so if Switch KNOCKED it out of the park, I wonder what the others did.

Overall decent showing compared to previous TGA. But at the same time nothing mindblowing.

Wow, what a hater.

Always downplaying Nintendo, never giving credit. You have no idea how much your post makes me butthurt.

You can always hurt my butt if you want

I think this was my favourite Game Awards show for Nintendo. Because of the Switch`s success, it was exciting to see which games were going to come to the system that werent nintendo. Honestly, Im so stoked that they got Marvel Ultimate Alliance. it looks great, and with the Marvel brand being stronger than ever before I feel like this could do really well. And it is exclusive. Just another of many reasons to get a Switch.

1doesnotsimply

I'm surprised at Ultimate Alliance 3 exclusive. Definitively want to get this!

JRPGfan said:
Nautilus said:

I mean, they killed it on the show, either because of games/IPs they own or not.

Switch 2019 just got a fucking alot of better:

Sayonara Wild Hearts  (small indie game)

Ultimate Allience 3

Crash Team Racing

Mortal Kombat 11

Joker on Smash (kinda cool)

And Im sure Im forgetting one or two.And thats on top of everything else that was already announce for Switch in 2019.
This thread is not to shit on the other consoles, but just to point out that the Switch is doing extremely well, library wise at least.

Apart from Joker on Smash, all those are multiplats right?
So yeah it got better, but.... theyre also on the PS4/XB1.

Not sure how thats sh*tting on other consoles, or why you need to mention your not trying to do that.
Switch library is fine, still falling behinde by huge amounts though in terms of 3rd party.

lol  he said hes not trying to shit on other consoles yet you still said bolded.  Its  pretty obvious he said it so folk don't come and do what usually happens in these type of threads  but some people just can't help themselves

Around the Network
hentai_11 said:
Acevil said:

That is actually more than Cloud had. 

Cloud had at least two games on Nintendo Systems.

Also these:

If Nintendo were knocked out of the park , then SONY just launched a nuke.

Wasn't overly impressed with their show. There's nothing on that list above that I really care about that's exclusive to a Nintendo system.

I'm glad Smash is out now and Nintendo can move on from it dominating their entire marketing department.

The most positive news is that Third Party Support is starting to roll in for Nintendo Switch. Nintendo always saves their big 1st Party Announcements for Directs these days.

drinkandswim said:
The most positive news is that Third Party Support is starting to roll in for Nintendo Switch. Nintendo always saves their big 1st Party Announcements for Directs these days.

Doom ??? Woflstain ?