By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

Well that's pretty underwhelming for the Ps classic but i think it was bound to happen with all the bad press.
Smash still going strong with the Switch still in the top 5.
I also think Bayonetta 3 will get a trailer during the VGA, the Switch seems to be pretty appealing to the more mature market more than any of the recent Nintendo console and i'm sure Nintendo will use that at their advantage to go all in during the VGA and show maybe 2 games. Decent trailer of Bayonetta 3 with maybe a bit of gameplay in it and a teaser for Metroid Prime 4/Metroid Prime trilogy.

Around the Network
xMetroid said:
Well that's pretty underwhelming for the Ps classic but i think it was bound to happen with all the bad press.

I guess one good take away is they appear to be well stocked. Anyone that wants one can get one easily. Was a bloodbath with the NES/SNES classics.

Marth said:
Small Update:
I found some more countries that have an amazon bestseller list and added them to the op.

Say hello to Mexico, Brazil, Australia, China and Turky

Thanks dude

Edit. Can't see them in the OP? 

PS Classic is terrible .

I can't defend sony.

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 04 December 2018

How can the Switch and Switch-related products be doing so well in China? It's not even officially released there. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Nintendo needs to release Switch in mainland China ASAP!

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Looking like a super strong week for Switch consoles for the Smash launch in Japan. #2, #3, and #9, are all Switch SKUs.

Marth said:
peachbuggy said:
How can the Switch and Switch-related products be doing so well in China? It's not even officially released there. I've said it before and i'll say it again. Nintendo needs to release Switch in mainland China ASAP!

As far as I know those are scalped units from other regions.

Also you have to consider that amazon had only 1.3% market share in 2016. And thats online retailer only.
So those are not many sold consoles.

Fair enough. I kinda guessed that was the situation. However, it still shows the demand is there.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

#2 Switch. Nice.

Hmm classic console already disappearing from the top?

Acevil said:
Hmm classic console already disappearing from the top?

Not surprised giving the negative reviews so far. Wonder hoy many they'll sell