By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

alejollorente10 said:
SMASH IN THE SECOND PLACE OF THE YEARLY CHART. LET'S GO FOR THAT FIRST PLACE.

nope not anymore :)

Around the Network

Holy cow... Smash #1 in the yearly chart and it's not even out yet..... WTFFFFF
I swear this game is going to destroy the fastest selling title record for a game on the Switch.

Go Smash! #1 on Smash eve!

Congratulations to Smash Ultimate: the first game to reach 1st place in the yearlies this late in the year since Halo 4 back in 2012.

I think it will stay #1, it's closest competitor is currently #20. Don't think the 10$ PSN card will have enough time to climb both places.

Around the Network

Someone make a thread on it. Its pretty news worthy, even of its nust amazon thats a hard feat to pull off

Congratulations for that impressive feat, Smash. I can't wait to see first week sales *_*

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU HEARD THAT? HERE COMES SMASH! SMASH IS HERE! IN THE FIRST PLACE OF THE MOST SOLD IN VIDEO GAMES IN AMAZON IN 2018.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

alejollorente10 said:
BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU HEARD THAT? HERE COMES SMASH! SMASH IS HERE! IN THE FIRST PLACE OF THE MOST SOLD IN VIDEO GAMES IN AMAZON IN 2018.

Bloody Hell, it did it.........I have to say, it probably got lucky a bit with the Sony/Amazon spat earlier in the year.

CA FR   DE IT  JP  MX  ES   UK  US
SMP  4  151  2  11  14  5  5  8  10
PLGP  10  -  5  5  20  9  3  6  13
PLGE  23  -  6  23  25  26  8  15  27
SSBU  1  -  1  2  1  1  1  1  1

Why IT?? Why??????

Never seen a digital code going so far. They will be monstrous!!