By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. December 2018 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Tagged games:

PS1 Classic out of the top 100, yikes!

Around the Network
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Excellent. These retro consoles are pointless money grabs and I will never buy one. Good to see the Playstation community turn their backs on it. 

@amazon Japan, excellent performance from the ps4. Looking forward to media create. 

Kerotan said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

Excellent. These retro consoles are pointless money grabs and I will never buy one. Good to see the Playstation community turn their backs on it. 

@amazon Japan, excellent performance from the ps4. Looking forward to media create. 

Its fine if you dont like the plug in retro consoles but im pretty sure thats not the reason at all

tbone51 said:
Kerotan said:

Its fine if you dont like the plug in retro consoles but im pretty sure thats not the reason at all

Of course it's the reason. I've been on record since the moment they announced the ps1 classic saying I've zero interest. I much prefer them remastered. Spyro trilogy, crash trilogy and crash team racing all remastered. That much better. 

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

Of course it's the reason. I've been on record since the moment they announced the ps1 classic saying I've zero interest. I much prefer them remastered. Spyro trilogy, crash trilogy and crash team racing all remastered. That much better. 

That's you, i meant the community

Around the Network
   CA FR   DE IT  JP  MX  ES   UK  US
SMP  4  130  2  3  5  4  7  10  22
PLGP  10  -  5  2  12  13  4  11  10
PLGE  24  -  9  22  23  37  8  15  24
SSBU  1  -  4  4  1  1  1  1  1

Kerotan said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

NES Classic and SNES classic were quality products though, and pointless doesnt really fit your description at all since many of them have been highly succesful. NES & SNES total sales  probably going to pass both the Wii U and PS Vita in lifetime sales some time next year. 

And I'm sure tons of people would love the PS1 Classic if it wasnt a shitty product, but in the end it was and it shows by the backlash by fans, reviewers and what seems to be underwhelming sales.

Kerotan said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:

You can't lump the PS1 Classic in with other retro consoles that are high quality and have decent games. Sony dropped the ball on this one, and it's unfortunate because a lot of people were excited for it. 

Hopefully we get numbers/PR from Nintendo soon. US numbers must be big.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

TRAILER POWER!!!!!!!

KH3 deluxe is at 86. KH3 is at 99.

KH: TSSF is at 101. Darn.

KH3 (Xbox) is at 629. KH3 deluxe (Xbox) is at 778.