By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors Xenoblade character in SSBU- will Smash go multi-plat because of it?

Just saying...

https://gearnuke.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-censors-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

Around the Network

Huh... Y'know, I actually prefer Mythra's "censored" design over her actual design. I just really like the way the black leggings look.

I don't understand what you're saying. Could you please clarify?

Lol Poking fun of the other thread where that guy had a meltdown about “Censorstation” and Persona 5 going multi-plat

Why would smash go multi plat for any reason let alone this?

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Huh... Y'know, I actually prefer Mythra's "censored" design over her actual design. I just really like the way the black leggings look.

Me too lol. She looks better xD

It was probably done to maintain the game's 'E' rating. For reference, Xenoblade 2 has a 'T' rating.

Zombie9ers said:

Lol Poking fun of the other thread where that guy had a meltdown about “Censorstation” and Persona 5 going multi-plat

Ah, gotcha! I'll have to check out that thread: I genuinely wasn't sure where you were going with that!

Dulfite said:
Why would smash go multi plat for any reason let alone this?

Answering your pre-edit post:

I also think the design would generally be better, although the execution here is a tad too "MS Paint" for my tastes.

Leggings should be white not black. Though any girl at elementary school shows legs why cover mythras?

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

As long as they leave Elma out of the game it won't matter to me. Will likely skip this title.