By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors Xenoblade character in SSBU- will Smash go multi-plat because of it?

Just saying...

https://gearnuke.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-censors-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

Around the Network

Huh... Y'know, I actually prefer Mythra's "censored" design over her actual design. I just really like the way the black leggings look.

I don't understand what you're saying. Could you please clarify?

Lol Poking fun of the other thread where that guy had a meltdown about “Censorstation” and Persona 5 going multi-plat

Why would smash go multi plat for any reason let alone this?

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Huh... Y'know, I actually prefer Mythra's "censored" design over her actual design. I just really like the way the black leggings look.

Me too lol. She looks better xD

It was probably done to maintain the game's 'E' rating. For reference, Xenoblade 2 has a 'T' rating.

Zombie9ers said:

Lol Poking fun of the other thread where that guy had a meltdown about “Censorstation” and Persona 5 going multi-plat

Ah, gotcha! I'll have to check out that thread: I genuinely wasn't sure where you were going with that!

Dulfite said:
Why would smash go multi plat for any reason let alone this?

Answering your pre-edit post:

I also think the design would generally be better, although the execution here is a tad too "MS Paint" for my tastes.

As long as they leave Elma out of the game it won't matter to me. Will likely skip this title.

More SJW/PC nonsense! I’m upset that this video game character isn’t half naked. This censorship is being shoved down our throats!

There, did I hit all the usual talking points?

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!