By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will people rage at pokémon 2019?

Why would I rage at a game made for children? I have Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth to satisfy my needs that PM refuses to do.

Last edited by Rob5VGC - on 24 November 2018

Around the Network
pikashoe said:
People have bitched and moaned about every gen since gen 3 and I don't see that stopping anytime soon.

Absolutely correct. I remember bitching about R/S/E.

Turns out, jokes on me because they were excellent.

As far as the next Pokemon is concerned, I just want Johto. It was my favorite region.

im confused... do people think the new pokemon game will look different than the art style in sun and moon and lets go??? the graphics can only improve a little bit lol you all want worse frame rate or something like that? i picture the next pokemon gen game will be very similar to lets go pikachu graphically

ResilientFighter said:
im confused... do people think the new pokemon game will look different than the art style in sun and moon and lets go??? the graphics can only improve a little bit lol you all want worse frame rate or something like that? i picture the next pokemon gen game will be very similar to lets go pikachu graphically

Sun/moon and Let's go don't look that similar in the first place. Every pokemon game has a distinctive look to it, so Gen 8 will look different. I also expect gen 8 to blow let's go away

They will, and Rage will get stronger every turn until Game Freak faints.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
ResilientFighter said:

Sun/moon and Let's go don't look that similar in the first place. Every pokemon game has a distinctive look to it, so Gen 8 will look different. I also expect gen 8 to blow let's go away

nah, pokemon lets go and gen 8 will have many similarities graphically and you are wrong there are similarities between sun and moons designs with lets go pikachu :)
you are over hyping the next game's visuals lol

GameFreak said the graphics will be at a level between Pokken Tournament and Lets Go. thats fine by me

I expect it to graphically look like Let's Go, if that is what this thread is centered on, which looks really nice compared to the past games.

it's a game made by Nintendo in a popular franchise that will sell several million copies to players who'll get hundreds of hours of gameplay out of it....

Of course people on the internet will rage at them over it, Stupid Nintendo, they don't understand how to make games at all.... they've only been going as a company since my great, great, great grandfather was alive.... but I think their days are numbered!!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Unless it's a ground-breaking leap for the series in every single aspect much like Breath of the Wild was for Zelda, they'll rage on whatever it is.