Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: Let's Go Reviews! Metacritic - 81(Pikachu)/81(Eevee) OpenCritic - 82

Will you be getting this game?

Yes 49 59.04%

No 34 40.96%

Total:83

With reviews you should wait atleast a few days scores tend to change.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

Mar1217 said:

Or you're just on a negative bias roll. Relax, your true next Pokémon Gen is coming next year. 

Biased towards what or whom? This game looks to be devoid of content (less content than than the $40 3ds games), with many essential things like wild battles, held items, and abilties stripped out. Graphics look like an upressed 3DS game.

And they are pandering to genwunners yet again (return to the worst region ugh). so hard that they couldnt even be bothered to include evos to gen 1 mons from future gens.

Still making the same mistake of wanting a Pokémon core experience from a Pokémon game that isn't advertise as the same experience. It's just not for you, get off with it, you'll live a better life then.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

konnichiwa said:
With reviews you should wait atleast a few days scores tend to change.

That's true. I'll update the thread and its title when there are any changes.

xMetroid said:
Good cause the game needs it. Fans aren't really excited for it and this might change the mind of some.
But i still think this will sell well for the holidays.

"Fans aren't really excited for it" ????? Just... How could you know?

ThisanmU said:
xMetroid said:
Good cause the game needs it. Fans aren't really excited for it and this might change the mind of some.
But i still think this will sell well for the holidays.

"Fans aren't really excited for it" ????? Just... How could you know?

There's been a good amount of people disappointed in Pokemom Let's Go. Good thing the next mainline Pokemon game will be more like the past ones.

Around the Network

So are we using the critics are always wrong narrative this time or the critics can do no wrong one?

Oh shit, Nintendo made this game?

Spot on as always, 82 woahh, congratulations Nintendo, another quality title!

While I get the point of this game, I'm not going to pay full price for a game with less than 1/7th of the content of the mainline games, especially when I have already played Kanto. Twice.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

flashfire926 said:
As I feared, all the critics are giving this game a pass.

Until it's out in the open and we have a legitimate idea of how the consumer responds to it, this is complete rubbish.

So the game is getting favorable reviews. Nice.
I´m not picking it up right now, though. I´m trying to save money for some urgent matters..... I may pick it next year.

Certainly higher than I expected.

Hardware Comparison Threads:

PlayStation 4/Xbox One/Nintendo Switch: 2019 vs. 2020
(https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/241660/ps4xbons-2019-vs-2020/1/)