By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pokémon: Let's Go Reviews! Metacritic - 81(Pikachu)/81(Eevee) OpenCritic - 82

Will you be getting this game?

Yes 49 59.04%

No 34 40.96%

Total:83

I have faith in my 80 prediction!!!

Around the Network
Mnementh said:
Hmm, much better than I expected, I assumed below 80 for sure. Seems the quality of the game is higher than the detractors assume.

I honestly thought the same. I'm looking forward to it.

Good cause the game needs it. Fans aren't really excited for it and this might change the mind of some.
But i still think this will sell well for the holidays.

flashfire926 said:
As I feared, Nintendo made another good game.

fixed

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

XD84 said:
With all the negativity I thought that the scores would be lower.

If you read the thread complaining about content in this game, you'll find that a lot of that stuff are things the average reviewer isn't going to give a crap about, especially when they have deadlines to meet.

Around the Network
Shiken said:
flashfire926 said:

fixed

Yay. :)

82% is still a very strong score, I never did quite understand game score inflation.

Never have I been happier to be wrong!

Octopath Traveler
Torna The Golden Country
Poke'Mon Let's Go
Smash Ultimate

That's a good year for Switch exclusives. Add in things like Disgaea, Ys VIII, and Wii U ports and there was plenty of games on Switch for 2018.

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 13 November 2018

Cerebralbore101 said:

Never have I been happier to be wrong!

Octopath Traveler
Torna The Golden Country
Poke'Mon Let's Go
Smash Ultimate

That's a good year for Switch exclusives. Add in things like Disgaea, Ys VIII, and Wii U ports and there was plenty of games on Switch for 2018.

I gotta play Torna sometime. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 was a lot of fun imo. Also enjoyed Octopath Traveler. Can't wait for Smash Bros Ultimate and Let's Go!

Shiken said:
flashfire926 said:

fixed

I know this is a joke, but anyways Ill let you people know that breath of the wild is my game of gen, while mario odyssey is second.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.