• Tekken 3
  • Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
  • Twisted Metal
  • Wild Arms
Japan's list is different:

• Arc the Lad
  • Arc the Lad 2
  • Armored Core
  • Biohazard Director’s Cut (Resident Evil Director’s Cut)
  • Final Fantasy VII International
  • G Darius
  • Gradius Gaiden
  • Intelligent Qube
  • Jumping Flash 
  • Megami Ibunroku Persona: Be Your True Mind (Revelations: Persona)
  • Metal Gear Solid
  • Mr. Driller
  • Parasite Eve
  • Ridge Racer Type 4
  • SaGa Frontier 
  • Super Puzzle Fighter IIX
  • Tekken 3
  • Toshinden (Battle Arena Toshinden)
  • Wild Arms
  • XI [sái] (Devil Dice)

http://www.siliconera.com/2018/10/29/here-is-the-full-playstation-classic-game-list/

Let me know what you guys think :)
Last edited by think-man - on 29 October 2018

Around the Network

Not too happy about :

Battle Arena Toshinden
Cool Boarders 2
Grand Theft Auto
Jumping Flash!

Rest are pretty decent imo.

Would have loved if there where some more RPGs on it.
Like Chrono Trigger + Chrono Cross.
why not also put Persona 2 : Innocent Sin +  Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment  on there?
Suikoden 1 & 2?

Are these games really fun to play these days. I mean FFVII and MGS probably are, but there just seems to be better alternatives for the rest of the games.

This is looking like a pass for me. I already own almost all of the games on this list I really care about, and the few I don't I can just get elsewhere for much cheaper than buying the PS Classic. Bit disappointed with the line-up really.

KLXVER said:
Are these games really fun to play these days. I mean FFVII and MGS probably are, but there just seems to be better alternatives for the rest of the games.

I loved ridge raver type 4 and tekken 3. I still feel those have been the best both franchises ever offered.

But to be fair. I really don't know if I'd be playing these games again anyway. I do believe it's more of a collector item or a hobby project if you could mod the ps classic.

Edit: wow, 2 versions. I wonder if there will be more regional differences. I'm sure some people would buy multiple then :o

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

Not too happy about :

Battle Arena Toshinden
Cool Boarders 2
Grand Theft Auto
Jumping Flash!

Rest are pretty decent imo.

Would have loved if there where some more RPGs on it.
Like Chrono Trigger + Chrono Cross.
why not also put Persona 2 : Innocent Sin +  Persona 2 : Eternal Punishment  on there?
Suikoden 1 & 2?

Updated with Japans list.

There's weirdly a lot of things missing on that list. No symphony of night,crash,spyro, a lot of decent jrpg's, only one resident evil, no tomb raider etc.
I know we can't please everyone, but i really think this list is lacking weight. But that's just me.

On the bright side, the original persona is an expensive game to get these days, so it's nice there's a way to get it today.

I am thinking about canceling my preorder that is pretty meh list. Namely when Playstation has such huge amazing library.

Like where is: Tomba? Legend of Dragoon? Sony actually owns these titles. Also so many of these I rather it be the sequels instead of the title they chose.

Add: The Japan version of the device would have been instant buy. 

Last edited by Acevil - on 29 October 2018

Finale said:
There's weirdly a lot of things missing on that list. No symphony of night,crash,spyro, a lot of decent jrpg's, only one resident evil, no tomb raider etc.
I know we can't please everyone, but i really think this list is lacking weight. But that's just me.

On the bright side, the original persona is an expensive game to get these days, so it's nice there's a way to get it today.

Well 100$ isn't really THAT cheap.

Finale said:

It is honestly not weirdly.

Make any list of 20 games and people will say it misses a lot. I probably could come up with 50 good/Great titles and people will say I miss out of a lot.