By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 42 Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - October 15-21, 2018

think-man said:
Safe to say we probably won't get another Soul Calibur again.

Depends on the west. 



 

Around the Network

Thought the price cut for PS4 pro would do more, but alas no



Stability across all platforms. Meanwhile, COD 2nd week shows a not-so major drop. Although at this point I might as well interpret COMG results as in favor of PS4 titles.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Stability across all platforms. Meanwhile, COD 2nd week shows a not-so major drop. Although at this point I might as well interpret COMG results as in favor of PS4 titles.

COMG has always been a bit more PS4 centric, but you can account for that when looking at the data and see how you should view the result. It can also change between types of titles. 



 

PortisheadBiscuit said:
Thought the price cut for PS4 pro would do more, but alas no

Basically had no effect, outside of 4k or 5k extra units sold for one week.



Around the Network
OTBWY said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Thought the price cut for PS4 pro would do more, but alas no

Basically had no effect, outside of 4k or 5k extra units sold for one week.

Nah, a 10% price cut on only PS4 Pro. As I tried to tell you guys, this wasn't going to do much.



OTBWY said:
PortisheadBiscuit said:
Thought the price cut for PS4 pro would do more, but alas no

Basically had no effect, outside of 4k or 5k extra units sold for one week.

While losing these during the precedent week.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Replicant said:
OTBWY said:

Basically had no effect, outside of 4k or 5k extra units sold for one week.

Nah, a 10% price cut on only PS4 Pro. As I tried to tell you guys, this wasn't going to do much.

This conversation does concern PS4 Pro only. You were right with that comment, but I think there were some that anticipated more. I for one expected more myself. Not big numbers or anything, but at least more than 5k extra. And not just for one week either.



Replicant said:
OTBWY said:

Basically had no effect, outside of 4k or 5k extra units sold for one week.

Nah, a 10% price cut on only PS4 Pro. As I tried to tell you guys, this wasn't going to do much.

People are free to pretend that it was supposed to have a notable impact and then act disappointed when it didn't happen.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

I've got no idea how previous cod titles did in Japan, but bo4 is surprising me.