By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many hours a day do you spend playing video games?

How many hours a day do you spend playing video games?

Less than 30 min 6 8.96%

30 min - 1 hour 5 7.46%

1 hour - 1.5 hours 8 11.94%

1.5 - 2 hours 14 20.90%

2 - 3 hours 10 14.93%

3 - 4 hours 5 7.46%

4 - 5 hours 5 7.46%

5 - 6 hours 4 5.97%

6 - 24 hours 6 8.96%

24+ hours 4 5.97%

Total:67

It’s literally gone up to 2 hours per day since blops4. The blackout mode is so addictive man. Before that is was probably 5 hours per week.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

The more time passes, the less I play. For some reason, I don't feel like playing that much anymore. Maybe it's the lack of varied games I own. I used to play MGS, Mass Effect, Warframe... anything non-competitive and more focused on cooperative gaming. Nowadays, I just leave GTA Online on to grind passive income and that's about it.

it was a long time 10+, but recently ive only been gaming 4-6 hrs a day at most

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

All of them.

About one hour, a little more on free days on the weekend.

Around the Network

Ive mostly been playing Skyrim recently, after I got it for my switch when I went on holiday, it's been about 5 weeks... In that time I've played...

75 hours of Skyrim on switch

16 hours of Forza Horizon 4

6 hours of random assorted games.

4 hours of the original resident evil.

So recently I've been averaging about 2.88 hours a day! Slightly higher than usual for me I think, but might continue!

Depends. I can usually get 1-2 hours in each day, but it varies.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I either play 1-3 hours of video games on a given weekday or watch a movie/show. Sometimes I mix things up, sometimes I watch/play nothing at all and commit to editing my YouTube videos. On weekends, I generally play 3-4 hours on days where I'm also editing, 5-6 hours on weekend days where I'm left to my own devices, and usually put in 10-20 hours on a (whole) weekend where a new game hyped about launches.

If I'm capturing footage for my channel, however, those can easily be 10hrs+ days. I'm a weekend warrior in that regard, so sometimes playing video games is just fun, and some times its (the best kind of) work.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Depends heavily on the game. If it's a brand new game that I have been heavily anticipating, 4-6 hours a day is pretty standard. If there aren't any new releases, then I usually fall back on a multiplayer game, which I only play 2-3 hours a day at most.

I spend a lot of time when I hunt trophies and play Rocket League, in other cases not so much.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.