By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Dark Souls Remastered (Switch) Reviews - Metacritic 85 (23 critics)

Metacritic:

Some Reviews:

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9zy_aKOx4I

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Marth said:
How does that score compare to the other platforms?

PS3-89

360-89

PS4-85

XBO-86

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Marth said:
How does that score compare to the other platforms?

Ps4 have 85 with 53 critics, but on PS4 Pro you can play in 4k/60fps, Switch Version you can play in 1080p/30fps on Dock and 720p/30fps on handheld. I think portable mode helped a lot in reviews (obvious).

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Impressive score for this port. Id expected less.

Good port overal. Audio seems to be off, but everything else works just fine also in portable mode. It's portable Dark Souls.

Around the Network

I might pick this up, but I'm not really a dark souls fan... I may try again to like it.

Barkley said:
I might pick this up, but I'm not really a dark souls fan... I may try again to like it.

Aren'T there more than enough games to choose from? Why pick up a game in the hope, it might be better for you than the last time?

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Barkley said:

Aren'T there more than enough games to choose from? Why pick up a game in the hope, it might be better for you than the last time?

It's the only game I can think of that I want to play after I finish skyrim. I have Octopath and Mario+Rabbids lined up but sometimes I'm in the mood for something where I just hit things with a big stick. It took 2 goes to get into Witcher 3 and when I did I was hooked for 115 hours, so you never know.

I am interested in why people are interested in this game. I’ve never played it, but from the lets plays I’ve watched it looks neither fun nor entertaining. In addition, it’s kind of ugly. Is there something I’m missing about it? What makes this game great?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
I am interested in why people are interested in this game. I’ve never played it, but from the lets plays I’ve watched it looks neither fun nor entertaining. In addition, it’s kind of ugly. Is there something I’m missing about it? What makes this game great?

I'm kind of with you on this one. Also, the difficulty doesn't sound fun to me. I mean, I like challenge, but you cannot get a review that doesn't talk about dying a lot. Sounds frustrating to me.

1doesnotsimply