By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How often do you visit VGC?

How often do you come to VGC? (choose the answer that is closest to your AVERAGE usage over the last several months)

Almost never 2 2.33%

1-3 times per month 1 1.16%

Weekly 1 1.16%

2-3 times per week 3 3.49%

daily, or close to it 29 33.72%

A couple of times per day 34 39.53%

I obsessively check VGC a... 16 18.60%

Total:86
spurgeonryan said:
Once a month to once a week.

How does one manage to get 712,000 points only coming here a couple of times per month?  

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
VAMatt said:

How does one manage to get 712,000 points only coming here a couple of times per month?  

When he used to be active, he was online 24/7, created thousands of threads (replies of others generate points) and sent out tenthousands of friend requests (befriending people also nets points).

Thousands of threads is pretty hardcore. Maybe if I'm here for the next 100 years or so, I'll get there myself.

I work at a computer in an office, so I pretty much surf VGC whenever I have a free minute here Monday-Friday.

Almost exclusively while at work. A good time waster.

Hunting Season is done...

RolStoppable said:
VAMatt said:

When he used to be active, he was online 24/7, created thousands of threads (replies of others generate points) and sent out tenthousands of friend requests (befriending people also nets points).

It's true, he was my first friend on here. It makes me feel so dirty... I was just an object. USED... for VG bucks.

Around the Network

Typically nightly. I tend to block out casual internet browsing during daytime, but not always.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Something between the last two options.

Rarely to visit VGC, cause i have a lot of stuff i don't need to miss out.

I check pretty much every day but usually only in the evening.

Jumpin said:
Typically nightly. I tend to block out casual internet browsing during daytime, but not always.

Somewhat off topic......  I've started to block out casual internet browsing during the work day myself.   I'm not at 100% elimination, so VGC and one other site still slip in. But, I've virtually eliminated everything else. It has been a really good move for my  productivity and my mental and emotional stability.   The internet can be an incredible time suck.