By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Elizabeth Warren Becomes An Even Bigger Joke.

List of all the times she claimed it, for people who are trying to weasel out and say that she hasn't been using it for gain.

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
SpokenTruth said:
She never put minority on an application or entrance forms.

So how do you get hired as a minority if you don't list yourself as a minority?

Wrong.  When applying for school, she always put white.  But, when it came time to get a job, she had herself listed as a minority.  With the God awful excuse that she though it would get her invited to luncheons.  If you want to believe that, I got a bridge to sell.

Can you provide a citation for her being listed as minority on her employment application and a citation for it being an excuse to get luncheon invites?

Or are you confusing the employment application with the Association of American Law School directory?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Still less of a joke than the president. The thought of a Trump supporter calling out any politician for pettiness, poor behavior, lying, or getting advantages in life is just... unbelievable.

And for the record, I don't care about Warren at all.

In case you guys have forgotten it was trump that kept talking about her heritage again and again even when the election was over so she proved him wrong and now apparently no one cares. Why didn't cons said that when Trump kept talking about it in his rallies?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Are you guys even reading the thread? Having roughly the same amount of native american heritage that every white person in America has is not "proving him wrong".

Around the Network
chapset said:
In case you guys have forgotten it was trump that kept talking about her heritage again and again even when the election was over so she proved him wrong and now apparently no one cares. Why didn't cons said that when Trump kept talking about it in his rallies?

You and a few others in this thread seem to not understand the results. She did not prove him wrong.

Her results showed she has the same amount of Native American blood as every other European American in the United States. And she was called out HUGE by the Cherokee people.

She is as Native American as every other white person you see walking around the U.S.

I should get my DNA tested and see how much of a victim I am.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:
Are you guys even reading the thread? Having roughly the same amount of native american heritage that every white person in America has is not "proving him wrong".

Even further --- the test is looping in South American groups as a part of it.  This is a completely embarrassing for people defending it.  She lied,  she used stereotypes (racial stereotypes -- e.g. "Her high cheekbones") to profit off of this lie.  

I can't help but think of this classic South Park bit..

Truth is truly stranger (and more funny) than fiction. Smh...

TV Shows Currently Watching:

You can follow me as I rant about sports and Overwatch, as well as post random metal videos, @StephenML8 on Twitter.

Rpruett said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

Even further --- the test is looping in South American groups as a part of it.  This is a completely embarrassing for people defending it.  She lied,  she used stereotypes (racial stereotypes -- e.g. "Her high cheekbones") to profit off of this lie.  

1. Are you saying south Americans were not Native Americans?

2. You can prove that she listed herself in an employment form as anything other than white?

Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
Rpruett said:

1. Are you saying south Americans were not Native Americans?

Cherokee aren’t South Americans though, isn’t that what she claimed her heritage was?

https://youtu.be/rau0A5w3OVI