By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Are most guys too ugly for online dating?

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
curl-6 said: 

Yeah but what's the point of landing someone you're not attracted to? 

nice edit ... "Jabba the Hut" xD

Yeah shortly after typing that I decided it was a bit harsh, glass houses and throwing stones and all that.

Around the Network

If you're using something like Tinder, delete the app and start anew everytime your matches dwindle, you get sent to the top of the list of shown matches with a new account - of course, to reward and hook you, if you're a new user. It works like a charm for me, for some 15-20 matches every 48 hours or so and 3-5 sending messages to you first. Of course, it depends where you live and how long you've not used it.

Dating sites are based on the plot of Mean Girls.
1. Chad/2. Staceys/3. Incels
Chad is the elusive handome, rich guy that all the female Staceys want.
Chad has his pick of the Staceys(females).
The Incels(reject males) are stuck at home with Netflix and Chill.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Dating sites are based on the plot of Mean Girls.
1. Chad/2. Staceys/3. Incels
Chad is the elusive handome, rich guy that all the female Staceys want.
Chad has his pick of the Staceys(females).
The Incels(reject males) are stuck at home with Netflix and Chill.

It simply operates on the same basic principals as economics, namely supply and demand. 

There are far more men than women on dating apps, therefore we are in excess supply and low demand, giving us low value. Meanwhile, women are in low supply and high demand, giving them high market value.

The few men who happen to be smooth, wealthy, handsome, etc are similarly in low supply and high demand.

It's what's known as a buyer's market in favour of women and the top 10% or so of men.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
I wasn’t on a dating site but I did meet my fiancé on PlayStation home back in 2009. She was from New York and me Texas. We video chatted on ps3 for 3 years and yearly trips for visits before moving in together in 2013.

Just thought I’d share this little tidbit since we’re on the subject of online dating. Xd.

Awww that's sweet ... I feel butterflies in my stomach o_0

:) 

Around the Network

dating sites prove that women are shallow, gold digging fortune chasers. i have created the perfect male profile and i told them your standards are too high, good bye.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
dating sites prove that women are shallow, gold digging fortune chasers. i have created the perfect male profile and i told them your standards are too high, good bye.

Well, as a guy, if you had your pick of women, which ones would you choose, the old, plain-looking or obese ones, or the fit, young, beautiful ones?

Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Brah. You seem unhealthily bitter towards women. Might be contributing to why you are having trouble getting dates.

Jumpin said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

The women can use the guy up for free meals, drinks , fix her car, pay her mortgage and feed her kids. The women on dating sites do not even have to work real jobs. She is constantly searching for next guy/victim for next free ride. It is probably for the best I do not get picked by women on dating sites.

Women on dating sites can have many guys they can string along use up for free meals, drinks, pay bills, free trips. free everything. Do you want to be the lucky guy she pick as her next prey? She has strong connections, strong police and a team of Beta males to protect her.

Haha, no offence, but the reasons you're failing are not a mystery. =)

Your anti-woman personality is the problem. Why do you think a woman would want a guy with an attitude like yours?

I have to say, I was expecting almost every post in this thread to be this exact reply here but find people actually siding with the OP that girls are the enemy when it comes to dating, it's insane to me that anyone can go to their 30s and not understand some of the basic fundamentals of .... human life which our ancestors have managed to work out ever since we could swing a rock at a wild boar and present it to a girl in a nice cave that we wanted to rock her stone age world.

- Girls want to date just as much as guys do.

- Girls make up slightly larger than 50% of the population as such there are more of them on the lookout for a male partner, as there have been studies showing there to be a larger % of homosexual males to female this also means there are more guys having sex with guys to take the numbers advantage even more to your side as a guy, statistically this logic of "80% of people on dating sites are guys doesn't really hold up"

- There are girls out there who are just as hopeless as even the most beta of beta males out there when it comes to dating, out of 7billion humans the chances that you are in the bottom 10% is highly unlikely unless you are 70+ years old, missing limbs, severely disabled or a fan of Pogs/ALF.

- Girls like/want sex just as much as guys, they don't do it to appease guys, they love it just as much as if not more than us.

But aye, the levels of confidence shown from the OP's post and his follow up message is less than zero, he has defeated himself in a game before he has even stepped foot on the playing field, very few people are going to find the "I'm a loser" trait to be attractive outside of in a movie... Like "Loser" featuring the Teenage dirtbag song and that guy from American pie who fucked the pie.... good movie, bad premise for real life.

Only real tips I think the OP should take towards dating is

- Stop thinking of girls as the enemy....

or....

- Accept that you've issues with girls and seek out something else... something with a penis.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

curl-6 said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Well, as a guy, if you had your pick of women, which ones would you choose, the old, plain-looking or obese ones, or the fit, young, beautiful ones?

This.

If anyone has options, it's only natural for that person to pick the best one available. And in dating apps, women simply have way more options since guys make up a vast majority of the users.

But for these guys that can't get girls, suddenly the girl is bad for doing the same thing they would do. Makes sense...