By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

In Ireland monkey is not a racist term. We'd often call white people gym monkeys. But again your best come back seems to be "oh mcgregor done it too". Well guess what i never said mcgregor was an angel. 

I'm not a mcgregor hater, i actually find him funny sometimes, but he's a shit talker, and goes too far sometimes. I'm not sure how you can say him and khabib are the same, as khabib really is one of the most respectful guys in the sport.

Nah there are a ton of fighters more respectful then khabib. He's had his low points more so then most ufc fighters. 

Around the Network

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/khabib-mcgregor-ufc-229-fight-180655

New footage shows khabibs mma dominance managing partner slapping Danis on the back as he makes his way past him. When khabib sees Danis push him away he goes straight for Danis. Intersting revelation.

Kerotan said:

New footage shows khabibs mma dominance managing partner slapping Danis on the back as he makes his way past him. When khabib sees Danis push him away he goes straight for Danis. Intersting revelation.

uh so it was  all a misunderstanding. he  really was just patting him on the back no slapping it was like a pat om the back you boy got whooped, and dillon took offense to that and pushed him, i guess khabib thought it was on.

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

uh so it was  all a misunderstanding. he  really was just patting him on the back no slapping it was like a pat om the back you boy got whooped, and dillon took offense to that and pushed him, i guess khabib thought it was on.

Khabib lost the head. If mcgregor did that he'd be the biggest scumbag of all time in many peoples book. 

PPV estimates are in and its looking like this did over 2.4m ppv buys. Truly insane and mcgregor just keeps on breaking records. The true money man. 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

Khabib lost the head. If mcgregor did that he'd be the biggest scumbag of all time in many peoples book. 

PPV estimates are in and its looking like this did over 2.4m ppv buys. Truly insane and mcgregor just keeps on breaking records. The true money man. 

he threw a dolly at bus full of people, could have killed someone, and injured people. all khabib did was go after dillion in a crowded area, and no one was hurt. so i have no idea what you talking about but ok...

Yes conor is the money man, but khabib is the second biggest name in UFC behind him, he has 12 million instagram followers. a rematch would do maybe 3.5 million, but khabi might quit UFC, cause they banned his teammate.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

Conor has multiple incidents. Anytime someone mentioned them, his fans would shout them down and say it wasn't a big deal. Conor is on the opposite end of an incident and they are calling for his head.

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

he threw a dolly at bus full of people, could have killed someone, and injured people. all khabib did was go after dillion in a crowded area, and no one was hurt. so i have no idea what you talking about but ok...

Yes conor is the money man, but khabib is the second biggest name in UFC behind him, he has 12 million instagram followers. a rematch would do maybe 3.5 million, but khabi might quit UFC, cause they banned his teammate.

How many of those followers are muslims from countries that won't be buying the PPV? YouTube an instagram are filled with khabibs new found muslim fans from places like india and the middle east. If khabib fights tony Ferguson next for the title it won't even break 1 million PPV. And this isn't anything against these muslim fans they just live in countries where they generally can't afford these expensive PPV.

Double standards again my friend. Khabib could have killed somebody too. As Max Holloway tweeted his little kid is always ringside when he fights/ What he he was there and Khabib landed on him. Or if Mcgregors son was there. Probably more likely to kill someone that when they with a window smashing in front of them. It just find this crazy that you are so biased in this situation. I've always liked both fighters but i can see it how it is. Both guys are decent men most of the time but both have major downsides too. Which is worse? it doesn't matter. You don't hear people arguing over who's worse between Hitler or Stalin. Extreme example but it's all i could think of lol. 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

How many of those followers are muslims from countries that won't be buying the PPV? YouTube an instagram are filled with khabibs new found muslim fans from places like india and the middle east. If khabib fights tony Ferguson next for the title it won't even break 1 million PPV. And this isn't anything against these muslim fans they just live in countries where they generally can't afford these expensive PPV.

Double standards again my friend. Khabib could have killed somebody too. As Max Holloway tweeted his little kid is always ringside when he fights/ What he he was there and Khabib landed on him. Or if Mcgregors son was there. Probably more likely to kill someone that when they with a window smashing in front of them. It just find this crazy that you are so biased in this situation. I've always liked both fighters but i can see it how it is. Both guys are decent men most of the time but both have major downsides too. Which is worse? it doesn't matter. You don't hear people arguing over who's worse between Hitler or Stalin. Extreme example but it's all i could think of lol. 

it's not about being biased khabib was  going after another fighter in a crowd with his hands, sure it's possible someone could have got killed, but extremely unlikely, and security already knew they had to be ready. conor threw a dolly at bus full of people that had nothing to do with the beef, with all his strength, that easily a deadly weapon could have went through the window and hit someone in the head and killed them,. that incident only happened with khabib because conor kept calling him a pussy for staying on the bus he got to khabib mentally, but imo the bus was extremely stupid on conors part, he would have to do serious time, unlike khabib it would hard to charge him for murder if someone died

middle east has many rich countries, india is not muslim country, and plus he's  russian which he's a huge star there right now, i wouldn't be surprised if it does  million.

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

it's not about being biased khabib was  going after another fighter in a crowd with his hands, sure it's possible someone could have got killed, but extremely unlikely, and security already knew they had to be ready. conor threw a dolly at bus full of people that had nothing to do with the beef, with all his strength, that easily a deadly weapon could have went through the window and hit someone in the head and killed them,. that incident only happened with khabib because conor kept calling him a pussy for staying on the bus he got to khabib mentally, but imo the bus was extremely stupid on conors part, he would have to do serious time, unlike khabib it would hard to charge him for murder if someone died

middle east has many rich countries, india is not muslim country, and plus he's  russian which he's a huge star there right now, i wouldn't be surprised if it does  million.

India is partially Muslim.

And here we go again with your bias. You justify khabibs attack but you don't justify mcgregors. Mcgregor did it because he was standing up for his buddy artem getting cornered and slapped by khabib the day before. Why do you justify it for one and not the other? 

McGregor could have killed an innocent member on the bus, khabib could have landed on a kid or even just anyone's neck and killed them. Neither was better then the other. 

What you gonna say next, khabib could throw mcgregor off a cliff and it be OK? 

Rick just do yourself a favour and stop. 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

India is partially Muslim.

And here we go again with your bias. You justify khabibs attack but you don't justify mcgregors. Mcgregor did it because he was standing up for his buddy artem getting cornered and slapped by khabib the day before. Why do you justify it for one and not the other? 

McGregor could have killed an innocent member on the bus, khabib could have landed on a kid or even just anyone's neck and killed them. Neither was better then the other. 

What you gonna say next, khabib could throw mcgregor off a cliff and it be OK? 

Rick just do yourself a favour and stop. 

Iol totally different , your bias really knows no bounds. i'm not justifying what khabib did, it's just what mgregor did was on another level. the results of his actions clearly show that, cancelled fights, people injured, woman in fear for there lives. people get into fights all the time in the heat of the moment especially with all thats been going on, but to fly from another country and starting hurling a object that can easily kill someone at a bus is just plain stupid to me.That's why you have tons of ufc fighters, analysts  and people understand why khabib did what he did and some actually support it, while almost no one defends  the bus incident.

And do yourself a favor and stop, almost no one has agreed with you, you are just a conor defense force show.

Last edited by quickrick - on 12 October 2018