By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Againmore fake news from you. Only mcgregor could get away with it? Do you even watch ufc? Cormier and Jon Jones had a fist fight at a face off and they dished out no serious punishment and the fight wasn't cancelled.

Speaking of jon Jones he's a terrible repeat offender when it comes to drug cheatinga and he received ridiculously light punishment and his return is for the belt. So only mcgregor gets preferential treatment? I can already tell you're not a hard core ufc fan like me. Brock lesner another example and there are many more. f

On the night khabibstarted the post fight melee and mcgregor hit his team mate trying to get involved. Khabib is responsible for what happened that night not mcgregor. Btw please no more fake news. d

I don't why i even bother. there is a huge fucking  difference between fights between 2 guys or even teams to what conor did, he got 3 fights cancelled, and injured several people those guys you mention didn't, what defense you are gonna use, in those incidents nobody really got hurt and no fights were cancelled, what conor did was on a different level of stupid, that dolly could have easily killed somone and it was would have been directly his fault. 

khabib is responsible fo what happened, but his isn't responsible for jumping and hitting conor, they were just defending there team.

Ridiculous logic again.

One of the guys who jumped in and punched the back of mcgregors head wasn't officially on team khabib. He was sitting officially as a spectator. There were 2 sitting here. 1 went over and punched Danis and the other jumped in and punched mcgregor on the back of his head. 
He should never be allowed at a ufc event again. If a friend of mcgregor jumped in as a spectator and punched khabib I would say the exact same. I wouldn't try to ridiculously spin it and justify it. 
I find it crazy you actually try downplay drug cheats like brock or Jones. These guys are drug cheats and hit hard. Fighters have taken serious damage while losing to these opponents in the past and there they are cheating illegally enhancing their performance. 
I'd have respect for you if you dropped the anti mcgregor bias and took a logical and partial stand point.
I'm repeating myself now but just sit back and take this in. You just said that mcgregor injured prople but drug cheats like brock and Jones didn't. That's wrong on so many levels both inside and outside the octagon. 

Around the Network

This site is a joke. I had to write the above post on a different forum and copy and paste it here. Every time i quote someone on here it jumbles up my words. Literally impossible to get a coherent sentence going on vgchartz. This bug isn't always here but occasionally pops up.

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

I don't why i even bother. there is a huge fucking  difference between fights between 2 guys or even teams to what conor did, he got 3 fights cancelled, and injured several people those guys you mention didn't, what defense you are gonna use, in those incidents nobody really got hurt and no fights were cancelled, what conor did was on a different level of stupid, that dolly could have easily killed somone and it was would have been directly his fault. 

khabib is responsible fo what happened, but his isn't responsible for jumping and hitting conor, they were just defending there team.

Ridiculous logic again.

One of the guys who jumped in and punched the back of mcgregors head wasn't officially on team khabib. He was sitting officially as a spectator. There were 2 sitting here. 1 went over and punched Danis and the other jumped in and punched mcgregor on the back of his head. 
He should never be allowed at a ufc event again. If a friend of mcgregor jumped in as a spectator and punched khabib I would say the exact same. I wouldn't try to ridiculously spin it and justify it. 
I find it crazy you actually try downplay drug cheats like brock or Jones. These guys are drug cheats and hit hard. Fighters have taken serious damage while losing to these opponents in the past and there they are cheating illegally enhancing their performance. 
I'd have respect for you if you dropped the anti mcgregor bias and took a logical and partial stand point.
I'm repeating myself now but just sit back and take this in. You just said that mcgregor injured prople but drug cheats like brock and Jones didn't. That's wrong on so many levels both inside and outside the octagon. 

well i'm not talking about the spectator, i'm talking about the guy that was fighting for UFC that was on team khabib, he shouldn't be banned. as for drug cheats yea they should be banned, but jones was supposedly just sex pills, it was such a low amount that the benefit and risk wouldn't be worth it from what i read.  

as for brock and jones injuring people they are in the ring with because of steroids, that's a silly as a comparison  can get, in the ring you are supposed to hurt people.

Last edited by quickrick - on 15 October 2018

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Ridiculous logic again.

well i'm not talking about the spectator, i'm talking about the guy that was fighting for UFC that was on team khabib. as for drug cheats yea they should be banned, but jones was supposedly just sex pills, it was such a low amount that the benefit and risk wouldn't be worth it from what i read.  

as for brock and jones injuring people they are in the ring with because of steroids well, that's a silly as a comparison  can get

It's a fact not a comparison. They are in the ring in s brutal sport where their opponent can be killed and they are illegally enhancing their strength. That is pure scum. 

Jon hit a pregnant woman while driving under the influence and ran from the scene. That's 10 times worse then what mcgregor has done outside the octagon. Yet he got special ufc treatment. Hopefully you now see the light and understand mcgregor isn't the only one. If you were a hard-core fan for years like myself you'd already know this. 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

well i'm not talking about the spectator, i'm talking about the guy that was fighting for UFC that was on team khabib. as for drug cheats yea they should be banned, but jones was supposedly just sex pills, it was such a low amount that the benefit and risk wouldn't be worth it from what i read.  

as for brock and jones injuring people they are in the ring with because of steroids well, that's a silly as a comparison  can get

It's a fact not a comparison. They are in the ring in s brutal sport where their opponent can be killed and they are illegally enhancing their strength. That is pure scum. 

Jon hit a pregnant woman while driving under the influence and ran from the scene. That's 10 times worse then what mcgregor has done outside the octagon. Yet he got special ufc treatment. Hopefully you now see the light and understand mcgregor isn't the only one. If you were a hard-core fan for years like myself you'd already know this. 

what jon jones did was messed up, but it had nothing to do with the UFC, what conor did has everything  to do with UFC, he attacked a bus full of ufc fighters. steroids is basically cheating, but ufc fighters can easily kill somone with out the  steroids.

Around the Network
quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

what jon jones did was messed up, but it had nothing to do with the UFC, what conor did has everything  to do with UFC, he attacked a bus full of ufc fighters. steroids is basically cheating, but ufc fighters can easily kill somone with out the  steroids.

Omg omg lmao just stop hahaha ha. They both did it outside the octagon. Jones is a much bigger scumbag. At least mcgregor had a reason to go after khabib. Did the pregnant woman corner one of jon Jones friends? Doubt it. 

You're probably the only person at least in the last year to try and vindicate Jones. Just no! 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

Omg omg lmao just stop hahaha ha. They both did it outside the octagon. Jones is a much bigger scumbag. At least mcgregor had a reason to go after khabib. Did the pregnant woman corner one of jon Jones friends? Doubt it. 

You're probably the only person at least in the last year to try and vindicate Jones. Just no! 

Again what jones did was in his personal life, what mcgregor did was attack UFC fighters, UFC had there fighters hurt, as well as emotionally for some, and 3 fights were cancelled as well, his actions directly affected the ufc.  

Referencing Jon Jones doesn't help your argument. The UFC suspended him indefinitely and stripped him of his title for the hit & run. They did so before the legal system handed down their punishment. The UFC didn't nothing to McGregor for the bus incident.

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Again what jones did was in his personal life, what mcgregor did was attack UFC fighters, UFC had there fighters hurt, as well as emotionally for some, and 3 fights were cancelled as well, his actions directly affected the ufc.  

OK so you're not denying that Jones isn't a bigger scumbag then mcgregor. Well good to see you at least don't see mcgregor as the worst human on the ufc roster.

And you are 100% right. Mcgregors actions directly affected the ufc. It help sell what would become their biggest PPV event of all time. 2.4m buyers baby!! Red Night for everybody, especially the ufc.

And guess what. The ufc will want the minimum punishment for khabib too because his disgraceful actions after the fight help make a rematch even bigger. If khabib gets harsh punishment it's the fault of the athletic commission that authorised the fight not the ufc. 

Kerotan said:
quickrick said:

OK so you're not denying that Jones isn't a bigger scumbag then mcgregor. Well good to see you at least don't see mcgregor as the worst human on the ufc roster.

And you are 100% right. Mcgregors actions directly affected the ufc. It help sell what would become their biggest PPV event of all time. 2.4m buyers baby!! Red Night for everybody, especially the ufc.

And guess what. The ufc will want the minimum punishment for khabib too because his disgraceful actions after the fight help make a rematch even bigger. If khabib gets harsh punishment it's the fault of the athletic commission that authorised the fight not the ufc. 

but thats my main point, if your a star you can do what ever you like, but if your not you get banned for anything, it's extreme double standard.