By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - So, Cristiano Ronaldo is an alleged Rapist.

o_O.Q said:

is it really possible for a dude that looks like this 

to be a rapist though? what woman is really going to turn this down?

I hope that's a joke, thats not a legitimate argument...

Around the Network
contestgamer said:
OhNoYouDont said:

Dude the whole idea of exchanging money for silence is unethical and the thing you're most upset about is her seeking actual justice? Holy shit dude, time to take a good hard look at yourself in the mirror and try and figure out what went so wrong in your life that you're at this point mentally-speaking.

She chose to make an agreement of exchanging money for silence. It was not forced on her. She had the choice to seek justice the way she deemed best fit - prosecute via the law or accept a payoff. She chose the latter. She chose that as her form of seeking some form of justice.

Lol, I have no idea where you're from but you have a contorted view on justice. It's not just about the victim, it's about the society. If you murder my father and I watched you do it and in exchange for my silence you offer me money, you're still a fucking murderer and society would be better off with you in jail. That's the part of justice you're missing here. Okay, he's made her whole in some weird way but it fails to address the fact that he's a rapist (if true). And there is a societal punishment for rape. He still owes society.

SpokenTruth said:
Are we really at the point where we doubt event the rapist himself when he says he did it?

Do you want video evidence of the rape?

Then why are we even arguing here? Why isn't Ronaldo in the States right now to attend this whole thing? 

Genuine question, as I feel I'm missing something. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

o_O.Q said:

is it really possible for a dude that looks like this 

to be a rapist though? what woman is really going to turn this down?

Nvm

Last edited by jason1637 - on 05 October 2018

Bofferbrauer2 said:
If he really did it, how ironically fitting it is that he's on the Fifa 19 cover...

https://www.vg247.com/2018/10/05/cristiano-ronaldo-fifa-19-rape-allegations-ea-monitors/

Around the Network
SpokenTruth said:
Are we really at the point where we doubt event the rapist himself when he says he did it?

Do you want video evidence of the rape?

You seem to keep dropping replies and then ditching the thread when provided counter arguments. So am I correct to assume that you've never heard of false confessions?

"she made herself available" is vague as fuck. It does not sound like a clear yes. I could be just his reading of the situation.

"She said no and stop several times" isn't vague.

4 ≈ One

MeToo Movement is the cancer that will destroy society. No man is good enough, where have all the good men gone?

contestgamer said:

So you've never heard of people confessing to crimes they didn't commit?

Sure.  But they usually do so out of noble purposes such as taking the blame for a family member or being a planned fall guy to hide a bigger crime.  None of those apply here.

Most of them do it due to mental illness. Some of them do it to protect family. And some of them do it because their lawyers advise them to due to overwhelming evidence that is either framed or circumstantial. And then you have some that do it to avoid a lengthy legal process of something worse - which IMO is what we see here. Ronaldo seems to have admitted it in exchange for getting the victim to sign the NDA. Which he could easily have done to avoid a lengthy legal process and media circus that would damage his name and brand, even if he was ultimately acquitted. 

That must have been the most expensive buttseks in history of mankind

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.