THQ Nordic 2 6.45%

Square Enix 5 16.13%

NIS 0 0%

Koei Tecmo 0 0%

Capcom 4 12.90%

other 0 0%

Total:31
Darwinianevolution said:
Didn't Ubisoft announce many Hasbro tabletop games coming to the Switch, like Risk and others?

I have Monopoly and UNO listed, don't know about more.

Mbolibombo said:
A few not yet mentioned

Ubisoft:
Sports Party [retail]
Legendary Fishing [retail]

THQ:
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire [retail]

Capcom:
Onimusha remaster[retail Japan I believe]

Sega:
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Valkyria Chronicles 1
Sega Mega Drive Classics

I think there's more those were just from the top of my head

Ah thanks. Add them to the OP.

ARamdomGamer said:

Bethesda has been pretty great so far.

I'll be happy with Namco if they bring future Tales of to the system. Tecmo with Gust Co. titles. 

Sega has some cool stuff that isn't Sanic, hoping SMT regains that magic from their 16 bit days and 6th gen.

Capcom has some IPs I care about, so no much way around avoiding them.

Square, just keep bringing the Dragon Quest stuff.

I personally am thrilled with the NIS support, I have most of the games listed. Square support is also great. And I like what Bethesda, THQ and Ubisoft are doing.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I have to give my nod to Bethesda in this one.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Nice thread. I'm gonna go with Bethesda on this one. Not because of just the output, but because of their willingness to give the Switch proper versions of their current games. And in this regard, Panic Button deserves kudos.

These are third party games that I really liked on the Switch so far (most enjoyed coming first):

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Sega)
Axiom Verge (Indie)
Octopath Traveler (Square-Enix)
Dragon Quest Builders (Square-Enix)
Mario + Rabbids (Ubisoft)

Basedon that list I'd say Square-Enix is doing the best.  Although Sega is a close second.  I also plan on picking up Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Sonic Mania sometime, so a few months from now I might be saying Sega is the best.

Take-two/2K is giving us Civilization 6. and Carnival games...

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

I bought all Bethesda games (Skyrim, Doom, Wolfenstein II) and I will keep buying it, I love their support

Square Enix is really hopping on board that Switch train.

I see Bethesda is edging it out in the poll. Understandable, as they put some games on the Switch, which usually miss Nintendo consoles.

But for me Square, THQ and NIS are most impressive. NIS is a small company, but a big amount of their games is now available for Switch. And as these are often turn based RPG, I am very happy about this. Square has with Octopath Traveler and Dragon Quest Builders brought two of the best experiences available on Switch - in my opinion. And with the older Final Fantasy games they will continue to please me. THQ has brought a lot of smaller games, which are cool nevertheless.

Speaking of THQ, they could port Darksider I+II though and bring over III too. That would be awesome. And as they own the Jagged Alliance IP, I would buy that too. And while were at it, I learned recently that Ubisoft own the Heroes of Might and Magic series now, they should port HOMM3.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

Your missing the extensive selection of digital only software from a myriad of smaller developers.

superchunk said:
Your missing the extensive selection of digital only software from a myriad of smaller developers.

Yeah, but many of them have only one or two games. If someone is more noticeable among them, I should list, this thread was intended not for every single 3rd-party, but for the bigger supporters and the big companies. So you can see that a NIS easily beats the crap out of EA in regards of support.