By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shin'en Multimedia (Fast Racing Neo/RMX) announced Art of Balance for Switch (Update)

What is their next game ?

A sequel to Fast Racing Neo/RMX 5 14.71%

New IP 16 47.06%

They finally took F-Zero ... 10 29.41%

Nothing (Just a prank !) 3 8.82%

Total:34

Exciting!

Around the Network

Nice, I like some of their games.

EDIT: As I see you only notice the FAST Racing games for them, they also have other series like Nano Assault and Art of Balance, and a Golf and a Tennis game. So it's not only between FAST Racing and new IP (or the unlikely idea of F-Zero). Personally I like Nano assault very much, and back in the day I remember multiple members of this forum were praising Art of Balance.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

I hope they get to do a retail release for Fast Racing Neo RMX, it looks amazing. Good luck with their next project.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

F-Zero

Guessing new IP, but if Nintendo is smart they would give them the F-Zero license.

And if Shin-en Multimedia is smart they would have pushed hard to get it. Just look at Starlink and how Star Fox seems to be helping that game in the marketing department immensely. Feel that game will sell at least triple what it would have normally on the Switch due to Star Fox.

Around the Network

Existing, cant wait to see what their project is.

It's not going to be a F-Zero, would have been announced in a direct.

They were smart to make a f-zero type game on the Wii U and Switch and it really paid off. They are talent and smart so im excited for their new project for sure.

CaptainExplosion said:
xMetroid said:
They were smart to make a f-zero type game on the Wii U and Switch and it really paid off. They are talent and smart so im excited for their new project for sure.

What other genres are they capable of?

I have no idea i was thinking about the same thing. They are talented idk if they are versatile tho ^^

Maybe they will stick to racing but have a bigger game with characters etc ? Idk we'll see. 

Could be F-Zero. Could be...