By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 01 September 2018

Again this week ps4 stretching the lead over it's competitors. Going to be crazy sales throughout September and October though.



Around the Network

Wow we are down to only 3 weeks of distance.
Big thanks to @trunkswd for doing great work!



Nate4Drake said:
SKMBlake said:
Yeah, 20 millions for the Switch. Next step: gamecube sales, 21.74 millions, which could be reached by the end of october.

While PS4 is passing XBox 360 and PS3.

While switch have not reached 2 years old yet...... 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
Nate4Drake said:

While PS4 is passing XBox 360 and PS3.

While switch have not reached 2 years old yet...... 

While PS4 have not reached 5 years old yet......  

 

 hey! this is fun.  Please continue..



great ps4 sales before spiderman, switch doing good too



Around the Network

Another missed 200k week for the PS4 because of Japan.



20m sold in 1.5 years. 3DS lifetime is undoubtedly Switch's minimum possible ltd at this point. It'll surely beat 3DS + Wii U combined sales, heck maybe even GBA + GCN aswell.



chakkra said:
Jranation said:

While switch have not reached 2 years old yet...... 

While PS4 have not reached 5 years old yet......  

 

 hey! this is fun.  Please continue..

and the High Season 2018 yet to come...eh eh you took the words from my mouth ;)

Also, by the end of 2018, maybe PS4 will be very close to Nintendo Wii total sales. 



”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Jranation said:
Nate4Drake said:

While PS4 is passing XBox 360 and PS3.

While switch have not reached 2 years old yet...... 

Could you all stop please. It is nice that these consoles meet certain milestone, each on their level. Don't diminish it.



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Rob5VGC said:
Another missed 200k week for the PS4 because of Japan.

Don't blame on Japan. PS4 sells very good in Europe on the other hand. A healthy situation is when the console sells about equally worldwide, like the Switch. I look at you, Xbox.