By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - France Software Sales - Week 36

PS4 season has started

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Replicant said:

Sorry for summoning you Ryng, but I remember that you've posted Spain charts in the past.

Have those been weekly or is it only possible to find monthly charts from Spain?

Quoting someone not in the thread won't notify them (unless Talon has changed something I'm not aware of) but you can use  "@" to tag someone like so :  @Ryng_Tolu : Hi!

Oh, thanks. I could swear I've been able to cross quote someone before but maybe not.

Anyway, I sent Ryng a pm and got the help I needed.

Replicant said:
Replicant said:

Thanks a lot!

So if we were to look for the multiplat chart covering week 36, do you know if that'd be possible on game.de? I found the weekly option (wöchentliche) but it's like I have to search for a specific game?

Have any German speaking users been able to do bolded?

The last weekly data I find on the site of game.de are from the last week in December 2017. Seems with the changing year, they switched to monthly tracking.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Replicant said:

Have any German speaking users been able to do bolded?

The last weekly data I find on the site of game.de are from the last week in December 2017. Seems with the changing year, they switched to monthly tracking.

Ok. Thanks