By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - France Software Sales - Week 36

Go PS4

Switch!!!

Around the Network
Kjartan said:

An all-PS4 top 5 in France? That hasn't happenned since the Switch came out I believe!

Wow if its true! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Replicant said:

Blake, if you want, you can make this a PAL or European sales thread instead. The threads covering only 1 market tend to receive very little activity but if we cover more markets, maybe activity and interest will rise.

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

Well, I would like to, but there is already a weekly UK charts thread, and since I'm french, it's way easier for me to find french charts, unlike charts from other countries.

SKMBlake said:
Replicant said:

Blake, if you want, you can make this a PAL or European sales thread instead. The threads covering only 1 market tend to receive very little activity but if we cover more markets, maybe activity and interest will rise.

Unfortunately, the German chart includes PS4 games only. It'd be great if we have a user from Germany who knows where to find a German multiplat chart (if it's possible).

Well, I would like to, but there is already a weekly UK charts thread, and since I'm french, it's way easier for me to find french charts, unlike charts from other countries.

No worries

I don't have the time to do it on a regular basis myself.

I see Spiders everywhere.EVERYWHERE!!!!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Playstation Domination! Spider-Man is destroying everything in France!

Playstation obliteration all across Europe

Kyuu said:
Dr.Vita said:

Playstation Domination! Spider-Man is destroying everything in France!

Would have been a major disaster if it didn't.

Not really. In the last decade there have been dozen Spider-Man games that all flopped terribly even though they were multi-platform title. Don't try to downplay this massive success from Insomniac Games, they created a great game on the PS4 and that is a big reason for the huge success of this game. Let us give credit where it is due.

Playstation decimation!

Replicant said:

Italy (week 36):
1. Spider-Man (PS4)
2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PS4)
3. F1 2018 (PS4)
4. Dragon Quest XI (PS4)
5. Gran Turismo Sport (PS4)
6. Fifa 18 (PS4)
7. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (PS4)
8. The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
9. Detroit: Became Human (PS4)