By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo. Anti-Consumer.

Dante9 said:
Wow. There are actually people who have their heads so far up the big N's ass, that they think nobody could seriously be critical of Nintendo, it *must* be satire? Again, wow.

Alchy pls screencap this one. Framing it XD

Around the Network

BTW you can use your gold coins to pay for your online pass

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Cerebralbore101 said:
Decent satire. Needs to go further though.

It is not satire. I am honestly sick of the ports, sick of the greed, sick of pretending like indie games are good to justify my purchase. If this seems like a joke to you, you need to expand your horizons and be more open minded bro. 

Every game company started somewhere and the ones big today often started smaller then indies do today. And yes, even without Nintendo, even long before Nintendo even recognized Indies I thought that some Indies are much more worth my purchase than stuff like Tomb Raider or GTA V. Yes, I think many AAA-games are shit that is not worth a penny and many indies are worth much more. Sure, there are also bad indy games. But games like Dead Cell, Undertale and many other get the praise because they deserve the praise. I understand if you are pisssed at Nintendo, but leave out the indies, they have nothing to do with your complaints.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Nintendo. Anti-Consumer. These are two words that most customers would believe to be mutually exclusive. 

Who in their right mind would believe that?

Ima repond to this later. Def some flaws

Around the Network

help convince my mom to get me a 4ktv?

if this isn’t satire... then i don’t know what to say

Another day another online crybaby outrage.

If Nintendo start to offer some real GOOD free games with their online services, people will stop complaining.

Like, Gamecube or Wii era games.

To me, this is the biggest difference between what Nintendo offers and what Sony and MS offers.

Some may argue that Sony and MS have better online structure (they clearly have) but I also experienced problems with online play on the PS4, specially with Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, King of Fighters XV and Fifa. On the other side, Mario Kart 8 always worked very well. No online services is 100% free of problems.

Nintendo + Nostalgia = Porofit

MasonADC said:
All companies are anti consumer. You really aren't giving a good reason as too why we should sign your petition

See, this is the kind of response I don't get. Why wouldn't you want me to have a 4k TV?