By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo. Anti-Consumer.

While my first console was the NES and I've loved every system they've ever created, sometimes I wish Nintendo would eat a bag of assholes. I know the op is satire but, compared to the competition, Nintendo really shits on their fanbase sometimes. But, we love them. I love them. They aren't above criticism, though.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
While my first console was the NES and I've loved every system they've ever created, sometimes I wish Nintendo would eat a bag of assholes. I know the op is satire but, compared to the competition, Nintendo really shits on their fanbase sometimes. But, we love them. I love them. They aren't above criticism, though.

To some they are above criticism. That's why fuck all will be done for the most part. Its not just with Nintendo though.

Dante9 said:
Wow. There are actually people who have their heads so far up the big N's ass, that they think nobody could seriously be critical of Nintendo, it *must* be satire? Again, wow.

Finally, someone who understands. Clearly you took the time and read the OP, unlike some people. 

This is funny. But people are dooming Nintendo's service before it is even live. And i still think it is unreasonable to expect NIntendo to host your files and take up server-space if you don't pay them. Of course there should be a grace-period(are we sure there isn't). There is just too much complaining for $20 in my opinion

melbye said:
This is funny. But people are dooming Nintendo's service before it is even live. And i still think it is unreasonable to expect NIntendo to host your files and take up server-space if you don't pay them. Of course there should be a grace-period(are we sure there isn't). There is just too much complaining for $20 in my opinion

I guess that makes companies like Microsoft, Activision-Blizzard, valve, etc. very unreasonable.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
MasonADC said:
All companies are anti consumer. You really aren't giving a good reason as too why we should sign your petition

See, this is the kind of response I don't get. Why wouldn't you want me to have a 4k TV?

Great thread ALA, unfortunately, I can't sign your petition because if your mother buys you a 4k-TV there is perhaps no 4k-TV left over for my mother to buy for me. The risk is too damn high.

MrWayne said:

See, this is the kind of response I don't get. Why wouldn't you want me to have a 4k TV?

Great thread ALA, unfortunately, I can't sign your petition because if your mother buys you a 4k-TV there is perhaps no 4k-TV left over for my mother to buy for me. The risk is too damn high.

I'll settle for a 4k monitor if you sign the petition.

MrWayne said:
melbye said:

I guess that makes companies like Microsoft, Activision-Blizzard, valve, etc. very unreasonable.

No, it makes the consumer unreasonable to expect free cloud-saves. What other companies do is their business

MrWayne said:

I'll settle for a 4k monitor if you sign the petition.

seems fair.

melbye said:
MrWayne said:

No, it makes the consumer unreasonable to expect free cloud-saves. What other companies do is their business

Why is it unreasonable when many other companies have cloud-saves for free?