By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The first console videogame I remember playing at home was...

The first console I played on was the...

Intellivision/Atari 2600/Magnavox Odyssey 27 32.14%

NES 23 27.38%

Sega Master System 1 1.19%

Sega Genesis 4 4.76%

Super Nintendo 4 4.76%

Playstation 1 6 7.14%

N64 5 5.95%

PS2 1 1.19%

Xbox 2 2.38%

Dang...there's only 9 options, I pick other! 11 13.10%

Total:84

It was either the Sega Genesis or the SNES. I was five years old.

Around the Network

The first console I had at home was the NES, and the first game I played on it was most likely Super Mario Bros., although it's possible that it could have also been either Tetris or Nintendo World Cup, since I had a cartridge with all three games on it. Still it was most likely Mario.

mario bros on nes, played like hell this game

Super Mario World on SNES.

Super Mario 64

Around the Network
Marach said:

that would be this beauty :

My first gaming memory is playing Donkey Kong on the colecovision. i was i think 4 at the time

She was my first as well, and I also was but a child.  I thought we had something special, but I see now I was but a knotch in her bed post. She clearly had a thing for 4 year old virgins.

TheLastStarFighter said:
Marach said:

that would be this beauty :

My first gaming memory is playing Donkey Kong on the colecovision. i was i think 4 at the time

She was my first as well, and I also was but a child.  I thought we had something special, but I see now I was but a knotch in her bed post. She clearly had a thing for 4 year old virgins.

Sonic Chaos on the Sega GameGear.

Pit Fall on the 2600.

Would have been something on the Atari 2600. I was born in 1981, and the Atari was around for longer than I remember. Could have been any number of games from Donkey Kong Jr, Mouse Trap, Adventure, Wizard of Wor, Pitfall 2, etc.