By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Star Fox Footage from Starlink: Battle for Atlas

Kudos to 10do for capitalizing on a perfect opportuni tty. Shame on them for not modernizing the franchise themselves. Great to see the team in real cut scenes too!

Around the Network

^ id b good with that. Cut scenes included. Just drop the toys to life aspect. Id still love to see star fox game done in the gameplay style of tom clancys wild lands. W out the required inet connection. Star fox inspired vehicles everywhere on sci fi worlds. Up to 4 players w the star fox crew. A man can dream i suppose.

Will probably end up being the best Starfox game since 64, simply cos every Starfox game since then has been deep fried dogshit

curl-6 said:

Will probably end up being the best Starfox game since 64, simply cos every Starfox game since then has been deep fried dogshit

Which is sad and exciting at the same time.

Honestly, if this game ends up being successful( On Switch), Nintendo should just let Ubi develop a Star Fox game.Preferably with this team.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Playable Krystal please.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
curl-6 said:

Which is sad and exciting at the same time.

Honestly, if this game ends up being successful( On Switch), Nintendo should just let Ubi develop a Star Fox game.Preferably with this team.

I hope it is successful. It doesn't appeal to me personally, (not a fan of the art style, don't like toys to life or mandatory installs, and the weapons kinda feel lacking in punch) but the more third parties sell on Switch, the more games they'll bring going forwards. (Hopefully)

Mar1217 said:
KLAMarine said:
Playable Krystal please.

Never.

Never say never.

She's in Smash which is great!

Looks really amazing! Nintendo take some notes!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I must say in spite of the game itself not being my cup of tea I am quite impressed how strongly they've tied Starfox into the base game; as with most crossovers of this type I expected he would essentially just be a bonus character extraneous to the main story, but the way they've woven the whole Starfox team and universe into the campaign is quite impressive. In fact, barring some other exclusive content to compensate, it seems like you're missing out on a fair chunk of the game if you play on PS4 or Xbox One.

curl-6 said:

I don't even know that the shit was fried.  I some cases, it seemed more like a fresh, steamy pile.